WARNING: Spoilers are unmarked.
- Combine with Visual Effects of Awesome, we have Ray Park, whose performance as the Headless Horseman is just one long CMoA until Christopher Walken, who doesn't utter one word, appears and takes over from there. Walken not only makes it work; he makes it Creepy Awesome.
- The duel between Brom and the Headless Horseman.
- Say what you will about Brom, but it took brass ones to take on the Horseman in combat. And, to Brom's credit, he fought well. Problem was, the Horseman was simply better.
- That said, it was very cinematic and easily one of the best sequences in the entire film. And, at the very least, Brom went down swinging.
- The entire final confrontation with the Horseman and Lady Van Tassel.
- The climactic chase scene between the Horseman and Ichabod. Becomes even more awesome when you realize Johnny Depp did all his own stunts for the scene.
- After taking to his bed with paralyzing horror after first witnessing the Horseman, Ichabod recovers, gets up, and continues his investigation, determining to travel into the Western Woods to find the Horseman's grave site. Just about everyone in town had given up on him but, frightened as he was, he would not give up.
- In the last third of the film, seeing the entire village band together in the church to fend off the Horseman, all firing rifles out the windows together, with even Young Masbath joining in to battle against him, despite his young age.