- Combine with Visual Effects of Awesome, we have Ray Park, whose performance as the Horseman is just one long CMoA until Walken, who doesn't utter one word, appears and takes over from there.
- The duel between Brom and the Headless Horseman.
- Say what you will about Brom, but it took brass ones to take on the Horseman in combat. And, to Brom's credit, he fought well. Problem was, the Horseman was simply better.
- That said, it was very cinematic and easily one of the best sequences in the entire film. And, at the very least, Brom went down swinging.
- The entire final confrontation with the Horseman and Lady Van Tassel.
- Christopher Walken as the Headless Horsemen. He not only made it work, he made it Creepy Awesome.
- The climatic chase scene between the Horseman and Ichabod. Becomes even more awesome when you realize Johnny Depp did all his own stunts for the scene.
- After taking to his bed with paralyzing horror after first witnessing the Horseman, Ichabod recovers, gets up, and continues his investigation, determining to travel into the Western Woods to find the Horseman's gravesite. Everyone in town had given up on him, but, frightened as he was, he would not give up.
Awesome / Sleepy Hollow (1999)