- " It doesn't matter if we're devils! I can't abandon the person who's fighting this battle beside me to the very end! "— Fan favorite villain Sunshine, showing that even bad guys have friendship.
Yes, this may be a manga about wrestling, but that doesn't mean that there can be heartwarming moments.
- Kinnikuman stopping everyone from attacking and making fun of Nachiguron, a monster classified as a loser and worse, was just beaten down by Kinnikuman himself."What's wrong with being weak?! Not everyone can be Ultraman or Godzilla!"
- During the 20 Choujin Olympics, Terryman gets hit by Skyman's Deadly Dive and goes down, seemingly for the count. Even the cheers of his fans can't get him up. Seeing Terryman about to lose, Specialman, the other American Choujin who was hospitalized due to Kinkotsuman's schemes, drags himself out of bed and to the stadium to call out to Terryman. This gives Terryman his Heroic Second Wind that allows him to beat Skyman and win the match.
- The loyalty between Kinnikuman Zebra and pet zebra, Zebra Kid.
- Quoted at the top of the page is Sunshine's reason for saving his partner and his friend. As soon as Ashuraman heard this, he started to cry tears of joy, because it's been the first time in a very long while that anyone did something so nice for him and it's the first time ever that anyone acknowledged him as a friend, considering that he was raised by his parents to be evil.
- Mayumi finally manages to do something good as a father by telling Ataru that he and Sayuri aren't angry for him running away from home.
- Before the final match of the American Tag Tournament, Kinnikuman and Terryman aren't confident about their chances of beating Skull Bozu and Devil Magician, especially since Terry's fake leg was exposed. Before they can call it quits, a boy in a wheelchair shows up. His chaperone explains that Robby could walk if he used a protostetic leg, but was too scared to do so- until he saw Terryman. Robby gets up and limps over to Terryman, and his faith inspires the Choujin to keep fighting.Robby: You can do it, even if you only have one leg!
- In Chapter 7, after Kinnikuman sees Terryman refuse to help a kid due to the kid not having enough money, he punches Terryman in the face, and turns to the kid, saying "Lets go save your dad, kid,"
- A small one in Episode 4 with Suguru and Meat standing on a hilltop in the sunset.
- The story as a whole is one for Kinnikuman when you look at his backstory. Mistaken for a pig and thrown away by his family, living as a scorned Choujin who was the Butt-Monkey of all superheroes, starts earning everyone's respect as the story progresses, heroes, villains and civilians alike, to the point that some of the villains and heroes that looked down on Kinnikuman joined him in the Scramble for the Throne not only because of their friendship, but also due to them having full faith in Kinnikuman being a good king.
- The song "Idai na Tamashii", or "A Great Soul", the image song for Kinnikuman Great. The song is basically a tribute to Prince Kamehame sacrificing his life to restore the bond of friendship between the Justice Choujin, and how he will never be forgotten for it.Kinnikuman Great, we'll always remember you
Keep on burning...
Kamehame: I want authentic Japanese ramen right now!
Keep on burning...
(Kamehame laughs cheekily)
Keep on burning...
- Kinnikuman handing Robin Mask his resignation letter at the end of the Farewell! Kinnikuman one-shot. Kinnikuman trusts Robin Mask enough to the point Kinnikuman can give Robin Mask a document regarding his life as a whole.
- Silverman telling Suguru that he's proud of him for creating a finishing move that shows mercy towards his opponent, the Muscle Spark. The Arrogant Spark, the prototype, is too flawed in Silverman's eyes because it still kills his opponent.
- Chapter 286 of the reboot:
- Ataru Kinniku, Kinnikuman Soldier, reappears and challenges Aristerá and Mariquitaman to a tag team match. He declines to let Kinnikuman fight with him, due to his injuries and, instead, calls on the God of Brutality to free a single Choujin from Satan's imprisonment to be his tag partner. His choice: Brocken, Jr. His reason: More than power, it is absolutely vital that the members of a tag team trust in one another to watch each others' backs, and Soldier not only trusts Brocken completely, but knows the feeling is mutual.
- On the other side of this exchange, Brocken, Jr. is briefly overwhelmed by Soldier choosing him out of every possible Choujin he could have picked, but a glance at Ramenman watching everything unfold brings him out of it and makes Brocken swear to make it his mission to ensure that Soldier does not regret his choice. Thus the tag team "Full Metal Jackets" is born.
- After Aristera and Mariquitaman's defeat against Brocken Jr. and Ataru, Pirateman delivers a heartwarming speech to his leader. According to Pirateman, Aristera is a selfless person. Aristera thinks of others before himself. Aristera is so self-critical of himself, he doesn't realize his inner beauty. Thus, Pirateman's willing to help out Aristera in his time of need. Because of this speech, Omegaman Aristera admits that the Omega Centauri culture needs to change so he's willing to make that happen.