Monster Extermination Chapters
- Before his characterization was fully planned out, Terryman was basically an anime version of John Bradshaw Layfield, demanding pay from the Japanese government for saving them from monsters ("I don't know much about Japan, but in America, this is normal.") He manages to cross the line by kicking a kid because he didn't have enough money to pay him to save his father, causing Kinnikuman to punch some sense into him.
- Usually whenever someone hurts or threatens to hurt a child would cause Kinnikuman to actually fight and be awesome, but there was an instance where there was a subversion. A monster attacks Mari's kindergarten, spurring Kin to rush out and confront it...only to find out that the kids like the monster more than being rescued by Kinnikuman. This leads to Meat having to go out and save the day.
- Kinnikuman beating the crap out of Kinkotsuman in his first appearance back when he was considered a threat.
- One of the few times Kinnikuman actually managed to beat a monster outright: ripping his way out of the Bottomless Alien.
20th Choujin Olympics
- After spending the first half of the arc trying to sabotage the Olympics, Kinkotsuman actually helps in the second half, earning an awesome moment when he slaps some sense into Kinnikuman after he becomes too disheartened to continue to fight Robin Mask.
- The final between Kinnikuman and Robin Mask, especially the ending.
American Tour Arc
- Kinnikuman's victory over Jessie Mavia. A master of the move-reversal, Jessie had been considered 'unmovable, like the mountain' in that he pretty much turns every grapple Kin tries against him. Then Kin goads him into taking the offensive, and the result is a Curb-Stomp Battle...for Kinnikuman.
- A very small one, but Suguru manages to create both a completely believable backstory and justification for his actions as his alter ego Chanelman, which successfully convinces everyone in the room except for Edith Harrison, and he still manages to get away with his magnificent fib despite her seeing through it anyways, thanks to him buttering up Skull Boze by telling him he's his idol and that he's always wanted to meet him.Skull Boze: "Why is an African Choujin like you in America?"Kinnikuman: "Very well, listen good."Kinnikuman: "Ever since I was a young lad, I wanted to be the strongest Chojin in the world. That dream didn't come true in Africa... so I decided to join up with the WSF, the violent chojin factory, here in Vegas. However, nobody would let a nameless Chojin like me in. So I decided to make a name for myself by destroying the SWC."
- Shortly after this, Edith commands the WSC to try and rip off Kinnikuman's disguise, but Skull Boze comes to his rescue by effortlessly knocking away all the WSC Choujin, including the much larger and stronger Beauty Rhodes.
- After Kinnikuman and Robin Mask's rematch over the Grand Canyon ends and a free-for-all between the Association, Council, and Federation erupts, a powerful presence stops the fighting. It's God Von Elric, former don of the American Choujin world...and he is not happy.
- The Machineguns' battle against the Most Evil Combo In the Universe, which includes using moves from their opponents in the Choujin Olympics, like Ramenman's Camel Clutch and Skyman's Deadly Dive.
- Before that, their match with the Rugged Brothers. First, they escape from under the lighting rig (which, in Kinkotsuman's usual style, was dropped on them); then Kinnikuman knocks Terryman out to prevent him from revealing his artificial leg... only to wipe out the Rugged Brothers in two moves single-handedly.
21st Choujin Olympics
- Ramenman vs. Brocken Jr. That is all.
- The ending also stands out: Ramenman had a few of his bones broken during the fight and despite that condition, a Romero Special was all that took him to win.
- Suguru gets one in his victory against the sumo-wrestling Wolfman, who was being heavily promoted by Harabote as "Japan's New Hope". It's even more awesome because Harabote set up the match specifically to be a Sumo match in favor Wolfman, meaning that Suguru beat him at his own game.
- Warsman gets a crowner (albeit very brutally), when he defeats Pentagon despite the latter having a clear advantage with the ability to fly.
- The semifinal between Ramenman and Warsman, which is both this and horrifying in the end.
- Warsman and Kinnikuman fighting in the final gives two crowners for each fighter; Warsman gets one for making an effort not to use weapons and one for continuing to fight until the very end and Kin gets one for not giving up even after Warsman is revealed to be essentially a fighting computer capable of finding every weakness of his opponent and one for winning via using the Kinniku Buster for the very first time.
The Seven Devil Choujin Arc
- The entire arc is a CMOA for Kin, since he defeated all of his opponents with some help within the 10 day time period.
- Terryman's Dark Horse Victory against The Mountain.
- His speech to Natsuko the night before the match also counts as this, as well as a CMOH."There are times where a man must lay down his life for his friends, and I consider myself proud to have such friends."
- His speech to Natsuko the night before the match also counts as this, as well as a CMOH.
- Mongolman's (who was in turn, Ramenman in disguise) Big Damn Heroes moment, which was defeating Mr Khamen and saving Brocken Jr from the former's "Mummy Package".
- Buffaloman gets one when by reversing the Kinniku Buster with just sheer force.
The Golden Mask Arc
- Despite tying with Ashuraman via some unexplainable lucky breaks, remember that Ashuraman was still having trouble with Terry after those breaks despite the latter having his arms stolen by Ashuraman, meaning that Terry may have won that battle if he was at full strength.
- Brocken Jr.'s win against The Ninja, despite having the crap kicked out of him for most of the match.
- Geronimo literally shouting Sunshine to death after having his torso crushed and skewered, having his heart stop, and reaching into his chest and manually restarting it, especially considering that Geronimo was a mere human while his opponent, Sunshine, was the biggest and most physically powerful of the Demon Knights.
- Buffaloman gets one when he stalls for time for Kin to perfect the Kinniku Driver via fighting Akuma Shogun, who he was terrified of.
Dream Choujin Tag Team Arc
- The picture for this page is probably the most awesome Tag Team technique ever created, Muscle Docking.
- After nearly an entire arc about Neptune Man beating the crap out of everyone and boasting about how amazing Perfect Chojin are, Terry finally gives him and Budo an incredibly satisfying verbal smack-down after they reveal their true colors.Terryman: You seem to believe that you're perfect, but nobody in the audience agrees with that! [...] You were perfect when you took the masks from Warsman, Robin Mask, Ashuraman, Mongol Man, and the Great Mask from my face! However you failed to take Kinnikuman's mask within the time announced! You two are now nothing more than spoiled brats who bark at everyone else for being imperfect!
Scramble For The Throne Arc
- One of the 4 teams for the Scramble was in a massive disadvantage, having only 2 members with the leader included. Said leader's True Companions arrive just in time to save the leader's second, who was about to hit the ceiling and die. The judges call them out on this saying they're not supposed to be there as they weren't registered in the leader's team. The leader then reveals he had said friends registered using a special ink that reveals itself when exposed to heat, thereby allowing his friends to take place as members of his team. This leader? None other than Kinnikuman.
- Meat defeats Mixer Taitei, who had killed Kinnikuman before that, using all the techniques he learned from watching all of Kinnikuman's fights up to this point.
- The triumphant return of Ramenman, in which he utterly Curb Stomps Motorman and goes on to defeat Bikeman.
- The entirety of Soldier's fight against Super Phoenix. It took a lot of outside interference for Soldier to lose. In a clean match, Soldier would have easily won.
- Kinnikuman's Mastered Muscle Spark, also counts as a CMOH because he knows now that his brother's sacrifice was not in vain.
- Kinnikuman is forced to fight against Prince Kamehame who The Omegaman transformed into his body via Omega Metamorphsis because he was the only fighter who was victorious against the hero. As Kinnikuman is overwhelmed by Kamehame's 52 Submissions which he had yet to teach him but only the 48 Killer Techniques, Kamehame ends up taking control by subconsciously teaching Kinnikuman the 52 Submissions which allowed Kinnikuman via Bimbinba's motivation to not only counter the holds but also overwhelm Kamehame with the taught holds! Kamehame can finally rest in peace knowing that Kinnikuman had not only learn his 52 Submissions but also had finally surpassed his teacher.
Perfect Large Numbers Arc
- Less action-packed than most examples, but a great moment is when Kinnikuman sets off to fight Peek-A-Boo. Terryman is stunned by Kin's willingness to fight the Perfect Large Numbers even though their philosophy is spartan-like (Win and you kill your opponent, lose and you kill yourself). Kinnikuman just stares at Terryman and gently chides his best friend for focusing on this point alone while ignoring the fact that there were opponents they've faced in the past with just as bad (Ramenman, Warsman), or even worse goals (Robin Mask,Buffaloman)— many of which who have become allies only through being defeated.Kinnikuman: Terry...didn't all of our views used to clash before? You, Robin, Ramenman, Warsman, Buffaloman and the others, we could never get along! But if we were too scared and had never fought each other back then, would the Justice Choujin have become what it is today?
- The Finale of Atlantis X Marlinman. Following wave after wave of technical grapples, reversals and slams, Atlantis gets pierced through his chest by Marlinman's Perfect Spear twice, the second one nailing his heart. Atlantis then uses an unexpected hold to finish Marlinman off and, while it was a tie, Atlantis successfully takes down Marlinman with him. The move in question was nothing more than his former opponent Robin Mask's Tower Bridge.
- Black Hole takes down TWO of the Perfect Large Numbers by himself. Granted, he had Pentagon's help against Jack Tea, but he was the one to deal the most damage and the one to finish Jack Tea off.
- Springman's Heroic Sacrifice. He pushes himself to the breaking point so his and Buffaloman's Longhorn Train successfully take down Turboman, who had killed Stecasse King prior to this match.
- Psychoman vs Silverman! Complete with Psychoman's full extent of Magnet Power and Silverman's own Muscle Spark... the Arrogant Spark!
- The long-awaited battle between Kinnikuman vs Nemesis was this in these key moments!
- Nemesis counters Suguru's Kinniku Buster by neither using Buffaloman's 6-to-9 counter or Scarface's neck-turning counter. He does it by using his own Burning Inner Strength and then using his own legs to leg lock Suguru's in an improved Perfection Buster!
- Suguru pays back when Nemesis attempts to finish him with his Nemesis Driver... which was then reversed into Suguru's signature Kinniku Driver!
- Suguru saved himself from Nemesis's Finishing Move Battleship Sinker by pulling the ring rope to soften the damage, a Call-Back to how he saved himself from the full extent Akuma Shogun's Hell Guillotine!
- Nemesis catches Suguru with the Perfect Muscle Spark and wait no... it's actually Sliverman's own Arrogant Spark!
- It looked like Nemesis defeated Suguru... only to fall into exhaustion from using the forbidden move and Suguru is Not Quite Dead yet with enough fight left!
- Suguru finally defeated Nemesis with his Perfect Muscle Spark, outshining his 70 Million Power Muscle Spark he used to defeat Super Phoenix!
- The Battle of God has begun between Akuma Shogun aka Goldman and The Man!
- Akuma Shogun's Nine Point Seal get countered by The Man's own usage of the same technique!
- The Man also possess Diamond Power which he used to overpower Akuma Shogun's which was improved!
- As The Man used his Finishing Move Helmet Crush on him, it actually significantly stagger Shogun.
- The Man lifts up Akuma Shogun for another move and when it looked like Shogun would use his snake-body to slither out, The Man already caughts and inflicts on him his true Finishing Move as Perfect Zero: Thousand Soldier Annihilation Drop! This move actually shatters Shogun's mask to expose Goldman's head and makes him bleed!
- Akuma Shogun then turns his Diamond Power hardness Up to Eleven known as Lonsdaleite Power and successfully fights back against The Man, shattering the chest armor of his Strong The Budo guise which reveals The Man's chest.
- The Man uses his Finishing Move on Shogun again and when it looked he won this time... his Diamond Powered leg shattered due to Shogun's Lonsdaleite armor protecting him even despite being fatigued from it! Akuma Shogun finally lands his true finishing move on The Man, the God's Guillotine! This finally breaks his Strong The Budo mask off to reveal his face.
- The Man gets up from the attack and it looks like he is about to fight again... until he collapsed in defeat. It's official, Goldman defeated The Man and effectively ended the Perfect Origin's invasion!
True Devil Chojin arc
- Wolfman finally gets his second victory since the 21st Chojin Olympics. He uses his Friendship Power to place Lunaight into his new finisher: the Shiranui - Unryuu Nage.
- The unexpected return of the Fated Princes with exception of Soldier and this time, they are fighting against the villains!
- The fight between Hailman and Kinnikuman Mariposa ended in the latter's victory by using his flame powers against him and reworked his Fake Muscle Revenger into the improved and unique Aztec Cemetery.
- A long overdue big victory against Gear Master by Kinnikuman Big Body who suffered a humiliating loss against Super Phoenix and even taunted for it, redeemed himself and even showcased his finishing move the Maple Leaf Clutch that was revealed in the games!
- In an unexpected twist on the next fight, Kinnikuman Zebra would defeat Mariquitaman with the True Muscle Inferno after the previous version of it can be easily countered and that this version is irreversible. However, Zebra got his act together too late with him already have low enough stamina for Mariquitaman to escape and defeat him with his true finishing move! Everyone watching this fight were even shocked from what transpired. Not bad for a Choujin who is themed after ladybugs and it serves a reminder that the remaining Six Spears are not to be underestimated.
- The fight between Kinnikuman and Pirateman resulted in a surprisingly even match! Kinnikuman even with his Burning Inner Strength had a hard time against Pirateman who uses his own Choujin Power as part of his Super Strength to stop it even after the last attacks were fueled by Kinnikuman's deceased comrades! Despite the No-Holds-Barred Beatdown from Pirateman being fueled by sorrow and disappointment by Suguru's weakness, Kinnikuman still won't give up and Pirateman troes to tear him in half with his Finishing Move. When it looked like Pirateman actually killed him just like he did with Canadianman, Kinnikuman's body glows and activates his Burning Inner Strength to get out of Pirateman's St. Elmo's Fire and defeat him with the Muscle Spark! Pirateman, after being defeated, implies that Kinnikuman's Burning Inner Strength was higher than his previous uses by going through its three stages. Kinnikuman fighting for himself, fighting for his comrades, and the third stage? Fighting for his opponent and the Omega Centaurians.
- Super Phoenix vs. Omegaman Aristera:
- Super Phoenix actually used his intelligence to predict his opponent's movements.
- Omegaman Aristera achieving Friendship Power thanks to Hailman, Gear Master and Lunaight's ghosts and pulling off the Omega Armageddon Avenger on Super Phoenix.'
- The Remaining Six Spears challenge Kinnikuman and Kinnikuman Soldier to a tag-team match, but Soldier refused. Instead, he'll pick a tag-partner from one of the three Earth factions. His tag-team partner is Brocken Jr. Their tag team is known as the Full Metal Jackets.
- Brocken Jr. finally overcomes his loss in his tag-team match against the Killer Game Combo. The Omega Gloriouses use a copy of the Hell's Screwdriver, but Brocken Jr. manages to counter it with ease.
- Ataru and Brocken Jr. pulls off the Napalm Combination, a devastating two-man version of the Napalm Stretch on Marquitaman!
- Omegaman Aristera pulls off the Omega Armageddon Avenger on Ataru, who manages to break out of it with his Hellfire Inner Strength and reverses it into a series of dropkicks into the air before using the very technique he showed Kinnikuman in his fight against Super Phoenix! The 2nd half of the Muscle Spark, Ataru Muscle Spark! Ataru wins with what he calls his most merciful move!
- Justiceman shows Satan why he's earned the title of Perfect Sixth among the Perfect Origin and dominates him in his match.
- Kinnikuman Big Body's team shows up to stop Rampageman. Leopardon even demonstrates a few of his techniques against him. Even if he lost, Leopardon's display of absolute loyalty is commendable.
- Mammothman, Prisman and Satan Cross return to challenge the Choushin at various monuments in the world. Somehow, they've recovered from their past deaths like Big Body's team. Prisman took down Bicorn and Mammothman took down Caucasusman to prove that the Choushin are quite vulnerable.