- Those little (and not-so-little) moments that show that Kanon and Ruby really do care about each other:
- On very rare occasions, Kanon allows Ruby to ride her shoulder.
- At the end of the Summer arc, Kanon and Ruby have a happy reunion with Kanon holding Ruby close to her face. This is in the background, though.
- Kanon is honestly worried about Ruby's feelings after she successfully asks Mikage out.
- The second half of episode 46 is about Ruby trying to cheer Kanon up after the latter discovers that Mikage is her brother.
- In episode 51, after the rest of the Wise Ones get knocked out, Kanon and Ruby run to the school's rooftop and share an unexpected Friendship Moment, where Kanon confesses to Ruby that she really values their friendship and that she had always wanted a friend with whom she could argue without much consequence. Ruby reciprocates the feeling.
- Mikage and Kanon reuniting as siblings once again in episode 46. To summarize this: In episode 41, Kanon found a photo of her and Mikage as kids, and she was shocked by it. It was in episode 45 when she and Mikage found out they were twin siblings all along. Episode 46 shed more light on the subject: both of them were separated during birth because Kanon has a spiral birthmark that could link to a future disaster and was forced to live with the Mizushirou family. After a few dramatic scenes, she breaks off her relationship with Mikage and accepts him again as her older twin sibling, to which both families agree.
- The ending of the final episode is a romantic Tear Jerker between a certain Jewelpet and Ruby. Ruby met a Jewelpet named Granite, who had the same voice as Mikage until she found out it was him all along. She broke down and ran to him in tears, calling him a jerk for not appearing in the last 5 years until she forgives him. They're happy to be reunited after all these years.
Heartwarming / Jewelpet Sunshine