- Most of series 1, episode 8:
- "Why are you all dressed like that?" JP wonders who'll be driving him to his father's funeral when his housemates all turn up dressed in black.
- "That is actually... me". A moment Kingsley calls "the noblest thing related to wanking ever".
- ...or as Paul put it, "Thanks Rafa".
- Vod letting everyone know that JP paid for a party, after his Jerkass posh "friends" were planning on taking credit.
- Vod burning the letters from JP's late father that would have ruined JP's image of him.
- In the series 2 finale, JP is so desperate for the house to stay together, that he actually ends up buying it, and offering them rent half price. Considering how much he disliked them at the beginning, it's touching to see him so upset about everyone leaving.
- Kingsley's flat denial at Josie's news that she's leaving and "this could be the last time I ever see you": "That's stupid." He's incredulous at the obvious wrongness of a world in which he doesn't keep seeing Josie.
- JP's sincerely touching speech at Vod's wedding, even though she was only getting married so Javier could get a job and afford to leave.
- Josie and Kingsley breaking up because Josie wants to know and love Kingsley as a friend "for the rest of his life", rather than stay in a sexual relationship with him and end up hating each other.
- When Vod tells JP that Sam was too good for him, even though they both know this isn't true.
- Even though he wants to, JP can't sleep with Josie in the series 3 finale, due to his loyalty to Kingsley (despite being angry at Kingsley for "mind-fucking" Sam).
- All the housemates are horrified when they find out just how horrible Vod's mother is, not just as a mother but as a person in general. Given how bad they themselves can be, it says a lot. Everyone Has Standards, indeed.
- In season 4, episode 5, Oregon covers her head with a bucket and breaks down sobbing after Josie lets slip that she (Oregon) has been rejected from a Fulbright scholarship in the US. All of them, including Josie, go over to Oregon and hug her. In fact, the first one to go over and hug Oregon is Josie, despite being the bearer of bad news.
- From the same episode, JP orders Vod to give the drug dealers the money they're demanding, as Kingsley is suffering from an ocular migraine due to immense stress and looks like he could potentially suffer a stroke. You can tell he's genuinely concerned for him. It's this that causes Vod to finally cave in and (very reluctantly) hand over the money.
- Also in the cellar there was JP standing up for Josie in front of Kingsley earlier, which caused Kingsley to realise the two were having sex, and he was the only one who didn't know about it.
- Josie congratulating Howard when he receives his degree in the final episode, a first.
- When Oregon reveals some uncomfortable truths about herself in front of her mother, her mother remarks on how embarrassed she is. Vod walks in and sticks up for Oregon.
- JP allows Kingsley to move in with him, rent-free, so he doesn't have to go back to live with his mother. Kingsley calls it "too good an offer to refuse" and accepts. And in the Deleted Scene Skype call, we see that Howard is living with them as well.
Heartwarming / Fresh Meat