Anakin Skywalker: You... already have, Luke. You were right... you were right about me. Tell your sister, you were right.
Cinema has over a century's worth of making people go "Awww".
Films with their own pages
- Un Burattino Di Nome Pinocchio: At the ending, Pinocchio as a boy comments how ugly he was when he was a puppet, but his father tells him that he loves him anyway.
- In its own twisted way, the ending of Easter Bunny, Kill! Kill! After Mindy kills Remington, the bum who gave Nicholas the rabbit appears, and reveals he is in fact Donald, Mindy's abusive husband, who she thought she killed years earlier. Having had a lot of time to think about the person he used to be, he's become remorseful, and wants to be a family with Mindy and Nicholas again, having gone as far as killing Lupe to prove how genuine he is. Mindy and Nicholas both accept him.
- The Wraith: Jake and Keri's scenes together whenever Packard isn't watching them. The most prominent being:
Keri: I like you.Jake: I love you.''
- Her offering him directions to Crawford Dam and even at one point willing to ride with him to show him the way.
- Offering to see him after her shift at Big Kay's where Billy Works.
- Him picking her up after said work and protecting her from Skank and Gutterboy's Cuda. Earning him a kiss from her.
- Their romantic moment in Willow River.
- Jake revealing himself to not only be the Wraith, but the reincarnated Jamie Hankins and taking her out of Arizona.