- In the movie the people gathered in front of the court were protesting against the President Evil of Belarus. They are holding the current Belarusian flag. In real life, opponents to the regime in Belarus refuse to use that flag (as it was the former Soviet Belarus flag and forced upon the people in a rigged election), preferring to use the white-red-white flag in use from 1991-1995 . Is this a case of Artistic License History or something?
- Perhaps the filmmakers went with the flag they found when they Googled "Belarus."
- Why did Kincaid go full on Roaring Rampage of Revenge at Dukhovich at the end? Was it just because he was a bad man and was maybe getting away? Did he fell he owed a debt of honor to Bryce after the latter took a bullet for him?
- Kincaid established that he only kills people he finds to be evil. Given the crimes Dukovich was guilty of, it's safe to assume he's the most evil man Kincaid has ever come across. Given that Dukhovich has been trying to kill Kincaid for the last couple of days and he shot Bryce, it comes to no surprise that he would want to make sure Dukovich gets what's coming to him.
- Why wasn't Dukhovich placed in solitary and isolated so he couldn't make outside contact?
- because then we wouldn't have a movie.
- Sure we would. Dukhovich could have had a fanatically-loyal lieutenant working to kill Kincaid instead of Dukhovich calling all the shots personally. Air Force One has a similar "free the dictator" background for its immediate action, and the dictator in that has nothing to do with organizing the action.
- How were Dukhovich's mooks able to find Kincaid over and over again? It's understandable when he still had a cellphone on him, but how could they detect him in a normal car going down the highway?
- One thing I need to understand with the Establishing Character Moment for Dukhovich is, why does he personally shoot the dissident professor's wife and kids, rather than have one of his men do it?
- Because he's an evil bastard who wants to do it himself. Why does he need a reason beyond that?
Headscratchers / The Hitman's Bodyguard