- Major-General Cooper's reaction to being told that the Kill Sat was made to be undetectable.Cooper: But not undetectable to us, dammit!
- When Dane tells Ryback that he will never be able to decode and disable satellite control program in time, Ryback responds by simply shooting the notebook, causing an Oh, Crap! moment for the villain.
- When it's pointed out Ryback was shot in the arm, he doesn't even give it a second look.You think this is being shot? This ain't being shot.
- A Mook is distracted by a hostage who tries to expose herself to him. Cue Ryback popping up and knocking said Mook out.Ryback: "Tits to die for, huh?"
- Travis Dane using the backdrop of the Eiffel Tower for his threat video. And shortly after this video, the CIA director, Tom Breaker, suggests they look in Paris to try and find him.
- When Ryback and Penn start their knife fight, Ryback slices at his coat. Penn's response?Penn: "Fuck—you ripped my coat!"
- Bobby after he throws the Dark Action Girl out of a helicopter and takes the pilot hostage.Pilot: "We sure taught that boy how to fly!"Bobby: (holds a gun to the pilot's head and puts on a feminine voice) "Oh, we sure did, honey! So what we gon' do now, is we gonna keep this chopper riiiight here! Or I'm gonna blow your motherfuckin' brains out! You got that?! [Beat] Honey?"
Funny / Under Siege 2: Dark Territory