- Playmate Jordan Tate is asking Ryback what their chances are against a boatload of terrorists.Jordan: So who are you? Are you, you, like, some special forces guy or something?
Ryback: Nah. I'm just a cook.
Jordan: A cook???
Ryback: [Whispering] Just a lowly, lowly cook.
Jordan: Oh, my God, we're gonna die.
- Jordan on having a gun.Jordan: I have a rule on killing people. Okay, I have two rules. One, I don't date musicians and two, I do not kill people.
- Played on later when she kills a guy to save Ryback and he chuckles on how next she'll be dating a musician.
- Jordan's priceless response when the head of the Joint Chiefs asks to talk to Ryback.Jordan: He's in a gunfight right now, I'm going to have to take a message.
- Ryback shows his own toughness on the call.Bates: Chief Ryback, this is Admiral Bates. I see that you've completely disobeyed my orders, correct?Ryback: Sorry, sir, you can court-martial me if I live, sir!
- Captain Garza's facial expressions throughout the above call scene. If he was introduced boldly declaring "I'll guarantee Chief Ryback. He's a good guy." earlier on, this was a face of a man clearly realizing just who and what he guaranteed...
- Krill in a dress and makeup, asking Strannix if he needs psychological help, to which Strannix replies with a perfectly deadpan "Not at all."
- Strannix is arguing on the phone with his French arms dealer friend when Mr Pitt sees the SEAL team attempting to approach the Missouri undetected.Pitt: Strike team is in range and... locked on.Strannix: [into phone] Kill 'em. [beat, with sudden sounds of French invective coming down phone] ....No no, François...not you, not you.
- Tackman protests going along on a commando raid.Ryback: You're in the Navy, son, remember? It's not just a job... it's an adventure!
- Just Tommy Lee Jones as Strannix, Chewing the Scenery and enjoying the taste.
- The scene where Ryback stuffs Jordan Tate into a locker... and she is claustrophobic. Even a badass like Ryback simply can't resist those Puppy-Dog Eyes.Tate: I hate being alone....Ryback: Do you hate being dead?
- As Krill explains his plan to drown the crew to distract Ryback.Strannix: [smirking] You're a maniac, drowning your own crew.Krill: They never liked me anyway.Doumer: Bet they fuckin' love ya now, eh?[They laugh.]
Funny / Under Siege