Lost Creek is a Horror Movie by Colin Adams-Toomey.
Peter Rowlands (Oliver Stockman) is a kid who recently moved to a new town with his mom, who got a job at the local college. He has a friend in his classmate Bill (Henry Stockman), and recently met a girl named Maggie (Bryanna Bartoo) at the creek in the woods. She warns Peter not to go past the creek, because a monster lives on that side.
Soon after meeting Maggie, Peter starts having nightmares about a voice calling out to him, and him mysteriously ending up in the woods. Worse, the town is starting to seem strangely empty. Maggie says it's the monster's doing, and they have to stop it.
The movie was released on July 17th, 2016.
Lost Creek contains examples of:
- Angry Animalistic Growl: The trick-or-treaters that the monster sends after Peter, Bill, and Maggie make sounds that come close to this.
- Creepy Doll: The mummy Halloween decoration with the large smile and eyes becomes this when it starts moving around Peter's room on its own.
- Go to Your Room!: Peter's mom tells him this when he calls her stupid for not listening to him about how the neighbours' disappearance.
- Invisible to Adults: According to Maggie, no adults will see the monster or her because only kids have the imagination to see them.
- Kid Hero: The three kids, Peter, Bill, and Maggie, who have to save the town from the monster.
- Nightmare Sequence: Peter starts having these, revolving around a distorted sounding voice calling out to him.
- Ominous Fog: In one Nightmare Sequence, fog is outside of Peter's house when he opens the front door.
- The Place: Lost Creek is what Peter and Maggie call the creek where they first met.
- Pumpkin Person: Peter's Halloween costume is a black outfit with a paper-mache Jack-O-Lantern for a head.
- Undead Child: Maggie.