- The Hilarious Outtakes of the 1996 remake:Cletus Klump: I seen Sherman get so hungry once when he was young, he beat up a grown man!
Mama Klump: I thought a colonic was a massage...
- The massive chaos caused by the stampede of hamsters. Partially the scene where a hamster runs up a male student's pants leg while he is talking to an attractive female student and is then seen thrashing around near the guy's crotch. The female student sees this and thinks he has an erection. Luckily for him she reacts with admiration due to his seemingly huge size and he goes with it.
- The scene when Buddy Love puts Jerkass comedian Reggie Warrington in his place for mercilessly ridiculing him as Sherman in one of the greatest and funniest acts of revenge ever put on film. Here's a clip of the scene, but the entire thing has to be seen to be believed.
- Mean as they might be, Reggie's jokes targeted towards Sherman are pretty damn funny. "Woo boy, you've got more crack than Harlem!"Reggie: Damn everyone, run for the hills! It's Fatzilla! Boy, he look like King Kong with titties!
- The incredibly embarrassing scene where Sherman brings Carla over for dinner with his family.Grandma Klump: Now Sherman, you can wear a white wedding tuxedo, 'cause (whispering) Sherman's never had relations.
- As they go on, Sherman can be seen trying to slit his wrist with a butter knife!
- The first "getting in shape" montage in which a trampoline sags under Sherman's weight. Also, the part where a man is shown lifting weights and next to him is Sherman lifting a Snicker's bar in unison with him.
- Sherman's first transformation as Buddy Love. He goes all over the place relishing in the fact that he's thin and literally shouting it from the rooftops.Buddy [looks down his pants] Well I'll be damned. I CAN SEE MY DICK!! MY DICK!! [dancing] MY DICK, MY DICK, MY DICK, MY DICK!
- Buddy strolling into the reception at the end, casually slamming down the top of the piano and gleefully yelling at the pianist and jazz crew:
- The Dean tries to flatter a sponsor by saying he heard he is Happily Married with a lovely daughter. The guy's response?Sponsor: I am divorced and my daughter is in rehab.
- Buddy's retroformation back into Sherman. After putting the Insult Comic in his place at the nightclub, Buddy soon ditches his Love Interest because his body transformation comes back to haunt him and he doesn't want her to find out about his secret. Unbeknownst to him, Jason catches him leaving the club and rebukes Buddy for using Sherman's credit card. Hilarity Ensues as the transformation scene has both of them on a wild car ride throughout the streets and Buddy suddenly turns back into Sherman while Jason Screams Like a Little Girl along the way.
- Ernie Jr. laughing so hard at Cletus' flatulence that he chokes on his food.
Funny / The Nutty Professor (1996)