- BOING! This is the Hookshot! It extends and contracts and... BOING! It can grapple many things!
- Agahnim's weakness? The Bug-Catching Net.
- What happens if you attack the chickens one time too many...
- The dialogue when asking Sahasrahla about the Master Sword:Do you really want to find it?-> Yeah!__ Of Course!
- If you pound on the dwarven smiths' table with your hammer while they're tempering a sword for you, they'll get angry at Link and tell him "amateurs shouldn't try this."
- The Japanese commercial is a dance party.
- The shop in the Dark World that sells replacement red shields also sells bees. If you buy one:"That is a bee. Don't ask me what it is used for, either."
- For extra hilarity, you can weaponize the thing.
- Apparently there's a glitch that occurs when you throw the boomerang right as you push the gravestone where you find the cape...note
Funny / The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past