- Scrooge's slowly building fear before Marley visits includes a moment where he spills his gruel out of its spoon, showing how thin it is, before dropping the spoon itself.
- When Scrooge shows Marley the toothpick he's picked up, he waves it around for several seconds before accusing him of not looking at it.
- Scrooge is so shaken by Marley's visit and the lamentations of the wandering spirits that he leaps into bed.
- The corrupt businessman Mr. Jorkin gives a Sarcastic Confession when caught embezzling funds.Rosehed: In short, sir, you're not only a bankrupt, you're an embezzler of the company's funds.
Jorkin: I also beat my wife and skewer innocent babies when in my cups.
- Mr. Jorkin says that if his embezzlement scandal broke out the shareholders' meeting would resemble an orchestra of scorched cats.
- Scrooge's interactions with just about anyone after Christmas, but especially Mrs Dilber, who reacts like he's lost his mind.
- Bob Crachit's dumbfounded look after Scrooge raises his salary.
Funny / Scrooge (1951)