- Vitually all of Coach Wilbur's lines.
- His "pep talk", especially this part:
Coach Wilbur: Who's with me, guys, come on!
Coach Wilbur: All right, guys, come on, who's with me!
Coach Wilbur: Okay, if we win there's pizza. How 'bout that?
- Taylor's behavior during the Eco Kids club meeting.
Taylor: This meeting of the Mammoth City chapter of the Eco Kids comes to order.
Jill: Taylor, I don't think you need to
Taylor: [interrupting her] You can't speak until the chair recognizes you.
Jill: I'm just saying that you're taking this a little too seriously.
Jill: But you're being so dramatic.
: No, I just care about saving the world! [beat] [to herself]
Okay maybe that
was a little dramatic...
- The fact that she still gets Squire's name wrong during roll call even after he corrects her.
Taylor: Squirrel Williams?
Squire: It's not Squirrel, it's Squire!
Taylor: Oh, sorry! [to herself while writing] Squirrel Williams...here.
- Members of the Eco Kids are equipped with a badge, a whistle, and an entire recycling bucket.
- The small talk between Deejay and Mason when he gets injured on the field and benched.
Deejay: What's up, Mason?
Mason: Hey!...Your name's...Deejay, right? You take care of the equipment for the team.
Deejay: That's right.
Deejay: Hasn't walked off yet.
Mason: So...is your dad still the school principal?
Deejay: Yeah. Is your dad still a fireman?
Mason: Yep!...What is taking that doctor?
: Hey, some of the guys are stopping in at the Pizza Bell
. Wanna come with?
Deejay: No, I gotta work on my scratches.
Mason: What? Somebody scratched you?
Deejay: No, man, I'm talking about spinnin' turntables, you know, like a DJ.
Mason: Oh... [beat] OHHH, oh...
- Pretty much any time Moss taunts Mason. It usually ends in Threat Backfire because Mason appears more annoyed than shaken.
Moss: It'd be a shame if you got kicked in the head or something!
- Taylor during the championship game in chapter eight.
Taylor: [checking her watch] When is the game starting anyways?
Tom: Uh, I dunno, Taylor. Why, do you have another one of your "save the whales" deals today?
Taylor: [unamused] Very funny, Daddy.
Tom: Well, do you?
Taylor: ...Well yeah...
Junior: Yeah. I need the #1. The Big Dog Combo.
Concessions Lady: Whaddya want on your hot dog?
Junior: The works.
Concessions Lady: Onions?
Junior: The works.
Concessions Lady: Nacho cheese?
Junior: The works! You see all the stuff on the table? I want everything that is not on the hot dog to be on the hot dog. All of it!
Concessions Lady: Sure. Here's your Combo Mac. That'll be six bucks even.
Junior: [counting his money] Four, five, six.
Concessions Lady: Thanks. Next?
Junior: HEY! You put pepper on this!
Concessions Lady: [exasperated] You said the works?!
Junior: I didn't say pepper. Do it over!
Concessions Lady: Alright, I'll make another one.
- Any scene involving Artina Savant (who replaces Anna Ruiz as designer of the launch party after she was fired).