- Valdous introduction: he runs into Kilalas house with a baguette in hand, and walks in on Rei on top of Kilala. Yes, this is how we are introduced to our main antagonist.
- A lot of the Ariel chapter is funny, as Ariel is constantly sneaking out of music lessons and Scuttle can't find Rei's heartbeat in his foot.
- Ursula says Rei needs a bride who's intelligent and beautiful... like her. Cue a Mirror-Cracking Ugly panel.
- Kilala infiltrates Cinderella's ball... disguised as a boy.
- Sylphy freaks out upon seeing the enchanted objects and starts shaking Cogsworth when he accidentally swallows her engagement ring.
- Gaston's expression when he sees Kilala and Sylphy dancing.
- In Aladdin's world, the Genie's lamp keeps changing hands and the characters keep making more wishes. By the end of it, he just hopes he won't have any new masters.
- Sylphy's first wish on the lamp is for Rei to fall in love with her. Remember the Genies rules. It doesn't work.
- In Aladdin's world, Valdou makes a wish for the Genie to take him back where he came from and make him the ruler there. Genie uses Exact Words and drops him off at the entrance door.
Funny / Kilala Princess