- The fact that Jewelina made the Jewelpets so she could have someone to go-go dance with. I repeat: the local equivalent of GOD. Created life. So she could have someone to have a dance party with.
- Adorkable Sapphie demonstrates to the class what go-go dancing is by doing it herself.
- Episode 40, the entire New Year's episode is impressively campy but yet funny as it sounds.
- Episode 42:
- Coarumi sends one of her breasts rolling away, and it passes by Io, who looks on, speechless, with Wide Eyes and Shrunken Irises. He's still 8 episodes away from the Unsettling Gender Reveal.
- The fact that the fate of the world lies on sweet potatoes... Oh, and it turns out that the center of the universe is the Saitama Ultra Arena.
- Io asks Milky what'll happen if her prophecies come to pass. She tells him that the show will come to an end. Reaction Shot of Io sweatdropping and looking at her like she's crazy.
- Towards the end, the Kira Deco 5 race with Coal and co. to find the 20 unleashed Deco Stones. The team manages to find 19 of them, Coal and Opal bitch about how unfair it is, and then Io does a magnificent scream as he stumbles across the last one. What really sells the scene is that you don't see them looking for the Stones, just see their reactions in balloons.
Funny / Jewelpet Kira Deco!