- Frequent examples of Mr. and Mrs. Weir Comically Missing the Point. From "Tricks and Treats:"Mr Weir: Who did this to you?Sam: (pointedly looking at Lindsay, who egged him) Just some freaks.Mrs. Weir: Freaks? You mean like circus freaks?Mr. Weir: Jean, I don't think there's bearded ladies running around throwing eggs at kids. He means hippies.
- From "Dead Dogs and Gym Teachers", we have Nick's hilariously awful love song for Lindsay, 'Lady L', followed by Ken doing him a favour.
- Bill's "sexy dance"
- Daniel's Punk hair.
- Lindsey stoned. She says God isn't logical and then gets paranoid that she just exists in the dream of the dog of the people whose children she is babysitting.
- In a moment that's both funny and a little heartwarming, Millie assuages her fears by rubbing the dog's tummy until it wakes up, thus proving they still exist.
- This conversation from "The Garage Door:"Neal: I woke up this morning and guess what I found on the edge of my bed?Bill: A turd?Neal: ...Yes, Bill, a turd.Bill: Ew, gross.
- Bill's Halloween costume.
- Lindsay's first party. Sam, Bill and Neil swap the keg with a non-alcoholic one. Everyone acts wasted anyway.Sam: Ken, it's okay, it's not real beer.Ken: I know. I've won 87 bucks at quarters.
- Lindsay's "Sam, you have a beautiful body" speech.
- Nick's skimpy briefs, seen when he stays with the Weirs.
- Lindsay bursting into laughter in "Tests and Breasts" after hearing Daniel tell the adults in the room a big sob story about how he was told he was dumb as a child. She's laughing because she fell for the same sob story earlier. The adults have no idea what's going on and think she's high.
- "Screw you, I'm hilarious."
- Neal playing Spin the Bottle. It lands on Bill every time, even after Neil makes him change places with someone else.
- In "The Diary", Bill, frustrated at always being the last picked for baseball and at how Coach Fredricks handles the situation, Prank Calls him with a rambling series of insults. Coach Fredricks writes out the whole speech and calls students individually to read it out loud to him so he can recognize the culprit by voice: Neal decides to read it while impersonating William Shatner.
Funny / Freaks and Geeks