With a giant robot car and its occupants clashing with the occupants of Gensokyo in more ways than one, there's bound to be plenty of amusement to go around.
Main Story and Alternate Ending
- Yukari dreams of The Far Side.
- In one of the post-ending scenes, Coop catches Marisa trying to add images of her hat to the female silhouettes on Megas's mudflaps.
- Patchouli and Koakuma's argument over Jamie's intentions, and the former's general confusion over the concepts of love and attraction.
- Coop ends a free-for-all as only he can.
- Yuyuko tells Yukari that visitors got into Gensokyo thanks to a "shining wizard", prompting the latter to waste no time leaving to investigate. Yuyuko then tells Ran that she thinks most of it is faked, leaving it ambiguous as to whether she was referring to Yukari's behavior or to pro wrestling in general.
- A moment that doubles as Awesome: Patchouli, an asthmatic and chronically ill magician with little physical strength to call her own, freaks out and manages to throw Reimu at Megas's head. No one present saw that coming, least of all Reimu herself.
- The very act of doing so causes Patchouli to have a Heroic RRoD that somehow manages to be Played for Laughs. It's this moment that convinces Reisen that everyone in Gensokyo is insane.Patchouli: (high-pitched whine; has trouble speaking) "—aaaaaaaaa—"Alice: "Arms feel like they're on fire?"Marisa: "That or she pulled her muscles with that throw. Maybe even both. ...Speaking of, that throw was absolutely epic! Didn't know you had it in ya!"Patchouli: "—aaaaaaaaa—"Alice: (to herself) "Could be taken to mean that she's more like Coop than she realizes."Marisa: "Though now I'm jealous. I'm never gonna get to ride in that thing."Patchouli: (electrical sparks sizzling on her fingertips; sentence spoken as a squeak) "—aaaaaaaaaall of my hate."
- The very act of doing so causes Patchouli to have a Heroic RRoD that somehow manages to be Played for Laughs. It's this moment that convinces Reisen that everyone in Gensokyo is insane.