"The Big Squeak"
- Near the beginning of the episode, Ace requests that Eliot turn a squat dog woman with a Slavic accent into a taller and attractive dog woman... with a Slavic accent before Eliot objects:Eliot: Ace, we've done these mysterious and beautiful lady dogs so many times.Ace: Sure, but not with this shade of lipstick. (the dog woman vanishes)
- Then Eliot suggests the client either be "a maniacal masseuse" or a "skydiving sumo wrestler". Ace's response? "I hate it when clients just drop in."
- The angry townsfolk storm the Kitty Cat Club to get their squeaky toys back, leaving the baddies in a dog-pile. Then we get this:Mad Dog: (eloquently) Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote, "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"?
- Ace's narration as he sneaks his way into the school... but not without pain. Particularly this part:Ace: Fortunately, the window to the furnace room was open. (Beat) Unfortunately, the light was off.
- The sequence where Eliot mixes up the (numbered) disguises to put on Ace so he can go undercover at the school. To wit, they're a ballerina, a Viking woman... and a schoolboy.
- The scene where Ace is about to have a load of gold dropped on him only for Eddie and the baddies stating they'll "get the drop" on each other.Eddie: Don't worry, Ace. (prepares to pull a level to drop a payload of gold on top of the forklift) I've got the drop on Bugsy.Frisky: Don't worry, Dogfather. (prepares to drop a bag of money on Eddie) I've got the drop on the brat!Bruiser: Don't worry, kid.Frisky: (turns to look incredulously at Bruiser getting ready to drop a money bag) You're getting the drop on me? (Bruiser nods) You're getting the drop on me?Bruiser: Yeah, and then Mad Dog gets the drop on me. Now everyone has the drop on everyone!Bugsy: (gives an Aside Glance) This is senseless!
- Bugsy says this while the "students" unmask themselves to reveal they are in fact investigators... except Bingonote .
"The Dog Pound"
- Ace, upon being told by Rosie O'Gravy that he should be worried for his life now that he's in the same dog pound where foes he's dealt with have ended up, briefly gets cocky:Ace: Yeah, well, if any two-bit mutt thinks he's dog enough to duke it out with me, the line forms here. (various thugs immediately clamour outside his cell to fight him
" Rocketship K-9"
- When the rocket ship blasts off with Ace, Bugsy and his goons onboard mid-confrontation:Frisky: You ain't kidding, boss. Look!(they all gather at the window to see the Earth moving far away)Bugsy: Heh! Small world.