- After Curtis was turned into a werewolf in "A Gorey Demise", Erik found out that the only way to get Curtis back to normal is to drain him of all physical energy.
Curtis: Well, that's great but how are we going to wear me out?
(Erik gives him a devious smile. Cut to the two of them at a bar.)
Erik: Fifty dollars for anyone who can beat my friend in a fight!
- The ending of "A Corpse in My Bed." Both Curtis' and Erik's reactions when the barrel-thing from "The Angel of The Odd" made its first appearance were absolutely hilarious.
Erik: "Okay, I'm outta here! Wake me up in a week!"
- This little gem from "The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth":
Erik: "Curtis! You ate the cake!"
Curtis(licking his fingers): "Yeah, so?"
(Curtis looks down at the plate with an Oh, Crap! expression on his face and then faints)
- All the conversations the monsters have before the host announced the annual obituaries in "A Gorey Demise" is seriously the funniest moment in the whole song; but let us go to the specifics....
"Hey! I thought this was a party; it seems pretty dead!"
"Do you have a date this year?"
"YOU'RE ALL LIARS! YOU SAID THERE BE COTTON CANDY!"
"Who made the jelly look violet?"
"That's not candy, that's just slimy...."
- After singing "The Greatest Show Unearthed" at one concert, Curtis points out that he did all the La-La's in all the songs and the character voices; but Erik's reaction to it was priceless.
Curtis(in a creepy voice): "Hey! Who put the head in the fish tank?"
- The Noodle Incident in Such Horrible Things. "When I was fourteen... nothing much happened. (Beat) Well... there was that one time!"
- During one 2012 concert, Curtis played along with his microphone stand not cooperating with him.
- In fact in one of their concerts, Curtis' microphone got UNPLUGGED! And Erik smiled!
- "Dem Bones".