Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis, is a 2005 Made-for-TV Movie sequel to Return of the Living Dead, made by the Sci Fi Channel.
This film has the examples of:
- Big Bad: Charles.
- Captain Ersatz:
- Hydra Tech is pretty much The Umbrella Corporation.
- The zombie with a mini-gun arm and the zombie with a circular saw arm are both Nemesis expies, in that they are monsters more powerful than the dumber zombies, clad in black, smarter than the aforementioned dumber zombies, created by a shady corporation, can use heavy weapons, and persistently pursue their targets. Also much like Nemesis, the zombie with the mini-gun arm and the zombie with the circular saw arm are released by a shady corporation as a last-ditch effort by said shady corporation.
- Flexibility Equals Sex Ability: Mimi distracts the guards by asking if they've ever gotten their freak on with a triple-jointed Sagittarian gymnast.
- For the Evulz: Charles has no pretenses as to why he's turning people into zombies and openly admits his motive is "world domination", however, in this case it is zig-zagged in that it's never specified why he wants to take over the world, and what he plans on doing with the world if he were to take it over.
- Meganekko: Becky from Necropolis (but not Rave to the Grave)
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: The fourth film had zombies with miniguns and circular saws for arms. Unfortunately, they were also the main character's parents who died about a year before.
- Oddly Named Sequel 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Raising the Steaks: A number of rats are affected.
- Villain Decay: The zombies in this movie and the sequel are nowhere near the invincible juggernauts of films previous; whereas those zombies could only be killed by burning or by electrocution (preferably by electrocution), here it takes just a few hits to kill them.