Set soon after the film's ending, Angel is still getting used to being a housepet. She sometimes feels like it'll only be temporary, just like her other homes. One day, Angel's absentee mother Peg turns up at her new home. She's leaving town and wants to take Angel with her. The choice is Angel's: will she become a street dog again and leave with her mother, or will she stay with her new family?
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Continuation: The story is a sequel to Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure.
- Gender Equals Breed: Lampshaded in the first chapter when it's noted how unusual that Scamp and his sisters resemble their same-sex parent.
- I Was Named "My Name": Tramp lampshades what a coincidence that he and Angel were named their dog names by their new owners.
- Parental Abandonment: Angel's parents are Peg and an unknown male. Her father's whereabouts are unspecified, while her mother Peg abandoned her with the Junkyard Dogs because she thought Angel'd be better off with them.
- Related in the Adaptation: Peg is Angel's mother.
- Surprise Incest: Subverted. Tramp worries about Angel's parentage, but Peg tells him that Angel was a One Night Stand Pregnancy with a random pound dog.