Set soon after the film's ending, Angel is still getting used to being a housepet. She sometimes feels like it'll only be temporary, just like her other homes. One day, Angel's absentee mother Peg turns up at her new home. She's leaving town and wants to take Angel with her. The choice is Angel's: will she become a street dog again and leave with her mother, or will she stay with her new family?
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Continuation: The story is a sequel to Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure.
- Gender Equals Breed: Lampshaded in the first chapter when it's noted how unusual that Scamp and his sisters resemble their same-sex parent.
- I Was Named "My Name": Tramp lampshades what a coincidence that he and Angel were named their dog names by their new owners.
- Love Dodecahedron: Peg was previously in a relationship with Tramp. Lady upon learning of this begins to doubt Tramp, which only worsens when Tramp goes out in search of Scamp, as she believes he still has feelings for Peg. Buster falls in love with Lady, and manages to convince Tramp that now he and Lady are a couple, causing Tramp to leave Lady. This is finally resolved when near the end Tramp and Lady clarify that they will always love each other, no matter who stands in the way.
- Parental Abandonment: Angel's parents are Peg and an unknown male. Her father's whereabouts are unspecified, while her mother Peg abandoned her with the Junkyard Dogs because she thought Angel'd be better off with them.
- Related in the Adaptation: Peg is Angel's mother.
- Surprise Incest: Subverted. Tramp worries about Angel's parentage, but Peg tells him that Angel was a One-Night-Stand Pregnancy with a random pound dog.
- Villainous Crush: Subverted. Buster falls in love with Lady, and at first takes advantage of the fact that Tramp went looking for Scamp, for so stay with her, even when Tramp returns he convinces him that he and Lady are now a couple so that he leaves. However Buster later obtains a Character Development, and after making the pass with Tramp, he ends up accepting that Lady will always love Tramp and not him, becoming a case of I Want My Beloved to Be Happy.