- Drink every time someone dies for someone else's character development.
- Optional extra drinks if it isn't Death by Origin Story.
- Drink every time the original canon is broken (be careful which films you play this rule with).
- Drink every time someone's mask conveniently rips or gets torn off.
- Drink for every use of The Adjectival Superhero's adjective (eg. Spiderman being referred to as 'amazing').
- Drink every time the Love Interest is in danger.
- Drink every time someone monologues instead of just shooting the other guy.
- Drink every time someone appears to forget that they have superpowers.
- Drink every time someone fails to recognise a Secret Identity that they probably should have done.
- Drink if something stupid then tips them off, like recognising their kiss rather than the sound of their voice.
- On the flipside, drink every time someone gives away their secret identity in a really stupid way.
- Drink for every Heroic Vow.
- Drink for every time a codename is used outside the film's title when it isn't a formal in-universe name (e.g., referring to Emil Blonsky as being 'an abomination').
- Drink every time the hero and villain are equally matched.
- Drink again if this requires some sort of contrived action to make the fight end.
- Drink every time the hero is late to some sort of event or function because they were crime-fighting.
- Chug for every Creator Cameo.
- Or for Stan Lee.
- Drink every time if the hero or the villain are not as compelling as their comic book counterparts.
Drinking Game / Superhero Films