Don't you dare touch that beer or vodka. We only drink rum when playing this game...
- The Most Important Rule: Whenever someone says "Captain", "Savvy", "pirate(s)" or "ship", take a drink.
- Anytime you see the Medallion in Curse of the Black Pearl, take a sip.
- When you see the chest of cursed gold, finish your drink.
- Whenever Elizabeth gets wet (water or otherwise) take a sip and cheer.
- Whenever Jack does a physically impossible stunt, take a sip.
- Whenever there's a sword fight, take a drink for each camera cut or a shot and finish you drink if you lose count.
- Whenever someone mentions the chest, the heart, the medallion, or the monkey, take a sip.
- Whenever Gibbs says a phrase mentioning mothers, take a drink.
- Whenever Gibbs says a phrase mentioning luck take a drink.
- Whenever someone says 'parlay', take a drink.
- When Elizabeth burns the rum, finish your drink then shout "Why is the rum gone?"
- when someone says "why is the rum gone" or "why is the rum always gone" take a drink and shout why is the rum gone.
For true pirates out there, the sailors' version includes:
- Whenever a ship defies all physics, take a sip.
- Whenever someone mentions rum, take a sip.
- Whenever someone drinks on screen, drink along with them (sip, shot, slug, chug, etc.).
- Whenever you see some form of mythical creature (undead monkey, Kraken, fish people, mermaids, etc.) take a sip.
- Whenever you see a ship from the air, take a shot or sip.
- Whenever the camera goes underwater, take a shot or sip.
- whenever you see the black Pearl take a shot.