Bryan Hitch is a British comic book artist, famed for his cinematic style.
- The Authority (1999-2000)
- The Ultimates
- The Ultimates (2002) (2002-2004)
- The Ultimates 2 (2004-2007)
- Captain America: Reborn (2009-2010)
- Age of Ultron (2013)
- Schedule Slip: Many of his works had delays, either because of its detailed arts or because of real life events. The Ultimates had delays because of the birth of his son, two house moves and one office move. Hitch stresses that Marvel was more supportive of him during his tardiness than DC.
- Self-Adaptation: He was a character designer for the animated films Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2, based on the Ultimates.