Dungeon Lords 2 is the most anticipated game of the year, a sequel to the 1987 classic "Dungeon Lords". The development team, lead by the original game maker's daughter, Danielle Miyamoto, are determined to make it the best dang game they can. They even developed a new way to play, actually putting the players IN the game instead of just watching it through a screen, and programming all the characters (even the playable ones) with in-game personalities.
As one can imagine, this has put quite a strain on development. Rumours are spreading that Dungeon Lords 2 won't even make its Christmas release date. Things can only get more complicated when the developers find themselves stuck inside the game, playing the main characters. So now they have to find a way back to the real world.
Oh, and speaking of the real world, the main characters of Dungeon Lords 2 are now in the bodies of the developers. This can't bode well for them once they get out.
The comic was released in 2012.
Double Jumpers contains examples of:
- The Big Guy: Mongo The Barbarian fit this role in Dungeon Lords 2. Milo Jenkins fills this role after swapping bodies with him.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: The developers of Dungeon Lords 2 swapped bodies with the main characters. Now the developers are trying to survive and escape from the game while four fantasy characters are acting the way you would probably expect them to in the real world.
- Rousing Speech: Maxine-in-Sela's-body gives one to an army of Barbarians before they storm a castle.
- Token Non-Human: Pilfer the Goblin fits this role in Dungeon Lords 2.
- Youthful Freckles: Maxine Sinclair, one of the developers, has freckles on her face.