In charge of the Pathfinder Society's Grand Lodge, Ambrus Valsin is the man who hands out most assignments.
- What the Hell, Hero?: On at least one occasion he'll chew out the player characters if they fail rather spectacularly.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Dreng is aloof, strange, and rather weird. He's also on a venture captain and is fully capable of kicking ass.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: As a level 8 Rogue, he's quite capable of this.
Initially introduced as a the most infamous information broker in Absalom, Grandmaster Torch is currently a high-ranking member of the Pathfinder Society after and the former head of the now-disbanded Shadow Lodge.
- Affably Evil: Torch is soft-spoken, polite, and surprisingly charming. If it weren't for his scars and constant schemes, he'd be a downright pleasant character to be around.
- The Chessmaster: Grandmaster Torch is behind the formation of the Shadow Lodge, whose members wreaked havoc against the society. He used his control over the Shadow Lodge as a bargaining chip to gain even greater authority over the Pathfinder Society, and has been living a cozy life since.
- Cadre of Foreign Bodyguards: He's almost never seen without his half-orc bodyguards.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Of "Year of the Shadow Lodge"
- You Owe Me: He is VERY fond of having other people owe him favors.
- House Husband: Men who marry into the family often end up as this.
- Museum of the Strange and Unusual: Their Blakros Museum doubles as this. Many genuine Ancient Artifacts are either on display or held in storage beneath the museum. On more than one occasion, items in the museum have been revealed to be Artifacts of Doom that cause no small amount of stress on Pathfinders sent in to clean up their messes.
- Nobility Marries Money: An interesting case; male nobility marries into the Blakros Family, not the other way around.