The cast and crew of Arrested Development. Beware of potential spoilers, although most will be marked.
Voiced by: Ron Howard
The Lemony Narrator of the show, who helps the series keep up its fast-paced plot.
- Actor Allusion: There are plenty throughout the series, especially noticable in Season 4 now that Ron Howard himself is an actual, canonical character in the universe.
- Celebrity Paradox: Bizarrely, despite that the narrator makes constant references to Howards career and more-or-less subtly portrays Howard in a positive light throughout Season 4, he still refers to the Ron Howard appearing in the actual show in third person. Lampshaded in the re-edit of Season 4:Narrator: When I...conic producer Ron Howard offered to make Michael a producer in a movie about his family.
- Deadpan Snarker
- End-of-Series Awareness
- Lemony Narrator: As the series goes on, he gets closer to being this, especially when commenting on the Show Within a Show's own narrator.
- No Fourth Wall
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Less and less as the series goes on, and he gets more and more moments that betray his initial characterisation as the impartial bystander.Narrator: ... It was weird.
- Self-Deprecation: Ron Howard takes a pretty good beating in season 4, though this paradoxically makes him one of the more reasonable and well-adjusted characters in the series, probably on purpose.