Where in the world can you be guaranteed to have a heckuva time? Theme Parks!
Whether it's because of its thrilling roller coasters, cool shows, or immersive theming, you'll never be bored at one. Even small attractions that exist on their own outside of theme parks can give you the experience you've been waiting for. Here, you will find examples of all of those.
- Six Flags
- Universal Studios
- Roller coasters always fit this bill as they're one of the biggest sources of thrills you'll ever get in your life.
- Firework shows in theme parks also tend to be suitably dazzling.
- The build-up to walking inside the entrance to a theme park alone is this.
- Formula Rossa at Ferrari World holds the title as the fastest roller coaster in the world, going up to speeds of 149 mph. While that may terrify some, for others, it's the thrill of a lifetime.
- Nickelodeon Universe at Mall of America gets this title just because it's a theme park inside a mall, with Nickelodeon theming. You can't get much cooler than that.
- The Beast at King's Island has for a long time been considered a classic as far as wooden roller coasters go, holding the record for longest wooden roller coaster in the world and being frequently ranked as one the best coasters out there.
- Holiday World deserves a special mention here, as it was the very first theme park in history.
- The 1964 World's Fair, as it was the birthplace of several iconic Disney attractions and also introduced a lot of cutting-edge technology for theme park rides.
- Millennium Force at Cedar Point has never been ranked lower than second place since its opening in 2000. It's especially impressive considering that its opening year, it still ranked just below its sister coaster, Magnum XL-200, when most rides don't usually reach the Top 10 during their first year of operation.
- Fury 325 at Carowinds