- The opening of the film with Robo proving how Nigh Invulnerable he really is by surviving through multiple rocket launcher attacks to his car and stepping out like nothing was wrong.
- OCP overloads Robo with over two hundred PC directives, thanks to The Mole. The second it is suggested electrocuting him might remove them, Robo risks his life to do just that in front of the striking police force.
- The RoboCop programming was essentially destroyed. RoboCop couldn't beat OCP, only Murphy could.
- The force then stops their protest to help Murph storm Cain's compound.Customer at Hot Dog Cart: (watching police cruisers zoom by) They ain't holdin' no picket signs!Hot Dog Vendor: They goin' to kick somebody's ass!
- The final confrontation between Cain and RoboCop. Even if you hate that sequel you have to yield to the stop motion of awesome.Murphy: Cain! Let's step outside.
- The opening of the confrontation is awesome. First, Murphy shrugs off Cain's main gun, who in return is easily able to shrug off several of Murphy's Cobra Assault rounds. Then Murphy sharpshoots Cain's secondary shoulder mounted scattergun with his sidearm, Cain ups the ante by ramming Murphy through the wall with his extendable arm.
- The Old Man not caring about two highly lethal cyborgs going at it and scolds them like misbehaving children.The Old Man: BEHAVE YOURSELVES!
Awesome / RoboCop 2