- If there is one moment in the entire series which crowned it, it's the end of the Fear Itself arc. The kids are forced to make a choice amongst themselves of who lives and who dies, with three of them willing to put down their lives for the others to stop two of the worthy. It never really topped that moment.
- The Big Bad, Jeremy, doesn't believe that Finesse will really let him die, because she's an Avenger and hero. She replies by removing the bandages and reminding him that her, and the other students, were chosen because they were the most likely to become villains. As he's dying, she finished off with an echo of what he said earlier.Finesse: Say hello to the bad guy.
- Laura standing up to a Phoenix-possessed Emma Frost and attacking her when she tries to destroy Juston's Sentinel in the tie-in to Avengers vs. X-Men.
- For that matter, the fact that Laura (and the other kids) are pretty much the collective Only Sane Man of AvX, while Laura personally is the one that convinced the other kids that the captive younger X-Men deserve the freedom to choose their part for themselves.
- The end of the series shows that, even without her powers, Veil can still kick major ass — which is unfortunate for the Alpha Bitch and Jerk Jocks at her new school.