As a Moments subpage, all spoilers are unmarked. You have been warned.
- Alice's Lock-and-Load Montage. Watch it here.
- Freddy's death scene, with dozens of his previous victims' souls ripping their way out of his body and tearing him to pieces in the process. Also Visual Effects of Awesome; it was done with real actors inside a giant Freddy torso, and still looks good 25 years later.
- The zoom out to an entire planetwide junkyard following Freddy's resurrection.
- After Sheilas death, Dan and an unnamed Jerk Jock are discussing the recent happenings at the school. Thats when the Jock notices Rick, and not only brings up Kristen's death but insults Alice, which pisses Dan off enough to promptly shut him up in Rick and Alices defense. Doubles as a Heartwarming Moment."Jock": 93 days until summer.
Dan: Whats the matter man, getting tired?
"Jock": No, Im getting worried. Lets see if we survive until summer. Its been open season this semester. Pretty weird stuff. (notices Rick) Speaking of weird, you gotta feel for that guy. Dead girlfriend, basket-case for a sister...
Dan: Hey! (grabs "Jock" by the shirt and shoves him against the lockers) Learn to shut up, asshole!
- Give Rick credit: despite fighting an invisible Freddy, he manages to fight back and actually kicks his butt, with Freddy only winning with a cheap shot.