- LIBERTY PRIME IS ONLINE.
- The Death Note/Lucky Star crossover. It was even voted the greatest AMV Hell clip of all time.
- Hellsing plus Metallica. Also doubles as Awesome Music.
- AMV Hell 4 has the Cultural Festival episode of Haruhi Suzumiya playing Dragonforce, with everyone playing at inhuman speeds.
- AMV Hell 5 has Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann with the theme to Megas XLR. "Nice," indeed.
- One of the Minis has Asuka praying to Crom before fighting the Mass-Produced Evas.
- AMV Heck features the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann being formed set to "Larger Than Life". From the comments, you'd think that was the only skit in the entire video.
- The ending to AMV Hell 3. Seen here without the credits.
- Some tropers are rather partial to the extremely metal "La Isla Bonita" for the epic gun scene in High School Of The Dead. It makes the whole thing feel like the cover of a metal album.
- Fus roh DAH!!!
- Prepare for trouble. Make it double.
- AMV Challenge #4 has, among others:
- Nichijou set to Dimmu Borgir.
- The Shadow transformation sequences in Persona 4: The Animation set to music from an amazingly obscure Russian metal group. The awesome comes both from how well the two sync and to the creator finding that band to begin with.
- Planet Piss's "Takin' It Easy" mixed with Haruhi Suzumiya so well, it could be the show's opening sequence.
- Shinji never scoring is funny. But Shinji flat out telling his bastard father "Shut up, asswipe!" is something almost every Eva fan wishes they could say to Gendou.
Awesome / AMV Hell