Having to endure Richardson Mole claiming that he's best friends with Big Hero 6 prompts Fred to accidentally reveal their secret, which Richardson uses to blackmail his way onto the team.
Meanwhile, out of jail (but broken up), High Voltage attempt to reclaim their energy orb.
Tropes in this episode:
- Blackmail: Richardson uses his knowledge of the team's secret to first get his hands on some of Fred's stuff, then to force his way into Big Hero 6.
- Blatant Lies: Richardson claims to be both an expert on, and best friends with, Big Hero 6. He even goes so far as to display a framed picture of Fredzilla "autographed" to him from "Lizard Guy", and claim he and Big Hero 6 have brunches and go apple picking together.
- Bullying a Dragon: On his first mission out and still not used to his suit, Richardson gets the bright idea to mock Juniper's dancing. Barb promptly hands his butt to him.
- Diner Brawl: A diner and its owner get caught in the crossfire when Juniper confronts Barb, thinking she'd managed to reclaim their power orb.
- Easy Amnesia: A zap from High Voltage's energy orb conveniently makes Richardson forget the team's secret.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Hero!: Richardson mocking Juniper is what prompts her and Barb's reconciliation.
- Not Me This Time: Both Barb and Juniper blame each other for stealing the orb. In reality, it was Richardson who stole it to add to his collection.
- Pet the Dog: Near the end of the episode, Richardson actually thanks Fred for saving him and shares a soda with him. However he mitigates this by gleefully claiming he plans on exposing their secret identities anyways.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: The gang knows something's up when Fred walks into the lab, staring blankly ahead and mindlessly eating from a box of crackers.
- Rage Breaking Point: The "autographed" photo of "Lizard Guy" is what finally gets Fred worked up enough to spill the beans.
- Status Quo Is God: By the end of the episode, High Voltage is back together and back behind bars, and Richardson is off the team and once again unaware of their secret.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Even after Fred saves his life, Richardson reveals he already had a TV interview set up and still intends to reveal Big Hero 6's identities to the public.