Create your own character:
Sofia ShalatiaSofia was a KGB officer and Honey Trap until the fall of the Soviet Union, before she took up a quiet life teaching martial arts and wrestling. But the new Russian government wanted her to train their communist Olympians. Instead she jumps the Iron Curtain and when wrestling becomes the next big thing opens her own federation.
- Aborted Arc: Sofia was one of candidates for a big push, before her wrestling league strongly shook up the rosters, and another choice for the role took a different gimmick. The promos for the angle aired again, this time with Sofia using her death maiden idea for the arc.
- All Russian Face: Her character when playing a face.
- Big Damn Heroes: Real Life example. Sofia learns while in the KGB of a plan to try and blackout America and warns them of the planned attack.
- Christmas Cake
- Deal with the Devil: Makes one with the Big Bad while working in another wrestling company. During the verbal and physical beatdown of the league's top face, Sofia pulls a Heel-Face Turn and levels the villain with a steel chair.
- Executive Meddling: As a wrestler Sofia wanted to be a face, however the promoters and writers loved her heel persona and pushed for her to turn. As a promoter herself Sofia is more likely to push struggling performers than her top stars.
- Expy Distaff Counterpart: Of Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker (both the real life Mark Callaway and taking on a similar gimmick as a heel) and Ric Flair.
- Fangirl: Unashamedly one towards popular, unpushed talent in other wrestling companies.
- Gentle Giant: Six foot one inches tall, Sofia is nonetheless very sweet in real life and as a face.
- Heel: Has gone through the Heel-Face Revolving Door several times before the writers who work in her wrestling federation thought of a storyline where she would turn, and when she did fans went wild, she adapted The Undertaker's heel gimmick for herself and the turn stuck. She also played with using her past as a KGB officer to play a wrestling heel but felt it was archaic.
- Heroic BSOD: Feel into one due to the fate of her targets as a...
- Honey Trap: Her role as a KGB officer,
- Lightning Bruiser: Sofia's not only fast but strong, however in universe and out she cannot take punishment at all.
- Martial Pacifist: After escaping he Soviets Sofia becomes this, teaching fighting for discipline and fitness. Being very good at wrestling, she takes it up so she can use her skills to help put other wrestlers over.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Sofia is so disgusted with herself upon learning that those she targeted as a Honey Trap had their lives destroyed that she turns to Christianity, in a time where it was banned in the Soviet Union.
- Nice Girl: A seriously big example of this trope.
- Older Than They Look
- Professional Wrestling: Sofia is very skilled, mixing power moves, submission, high flying, Lucha Libre, amateur, technical and martial arts to great effect in the ring.
- Religious Bruiser
- Statuesque Stunner
- Tall, Dark and Snarky: As a heel wrestler.
edited 21st Jan '13 6:23:25 AM by tsstevens
edited 21st Jan '13 3:49:56 PM by tsstevens
edited 22nd Jan '13 7:06:55 AM by peasant
edited 22nd Jan '13 8:23:38 AM by Teraus
You need to Get Known to get one of those.