What would your character do in the above situation?:
edited 30th Apr '11 10:01:48 PM by JHM
edited 30th Apr '11 10:13:34 PM by KSPAM
- Sigmund: That just means it's time to fix himself another martini.
- Alice: Life is cruel, random, and brutal? So is Alice, so she's not particularly bothered.
edited 30th Apr '11 10:21:19 PM by KillerClowns
edited 30th Apr '11 10:33:27 PM by KSPAM
edited 30th Apr '11 10:48:12 PM by Vyctorian
edited 30th Apr '11 10:53:00 PM by KSPAM
edited 30th Apr '11 10:55:04 PM by Morgulion
edited 30th Apr '11 10:58:45 PM by GIG
- Your character has found a Human finger in their food while at a restaurant. How do they deal with this?
- Vince: Since the only restaurant food he eats are from his own restaurants, he'd put the finger onto his bread plate, march into the kitchen and get everyone to stop working, then set the plate with the finger on it on a counter in the center of the kitchen. He'd then ask, sternly, who is responsible for it, fire them on the spot, then notify the police if all of their fingers are present.
- Everyone else: Call up a waiter and have them take care of it.
- Your character peeks into the future somehow and discovers that they will be responsible for the death of a loved one.
- Vince: He'd continue living life, but with it nagging at the back of his mind. He knows how to handle loss, but this would be new.
- Matt: Try to find out why.
- Your character is hung up to burn at the stake.
- Vince: Roll with it; smirking the entire time as the flames fail to kill him or do anything.
- Matt: Cut himself free.
- Your character just found out they have a child, however, they don't remember how that happened.
- Vince: Become truly confused because he stopped going out with prostitutes by the time any kids born to one would be dead.
- Eli: Study whoever's telling him this weirdly and refuse to believe it until he sees proof.
- You have to fight Airman.
- Vince: Make him explode, 'cause he's lazy and doesn't feel like putting any effort into it.
- Kiyoi: "Come on, how bad could that be...?" *gets his ass whipped because he's really weak*
Your character's closest friend has been replaced with an impostor.
edited 30th Apr '11 11:15:44 PM by CrystalGlacia
edited 30th Apr '11 11:51:37 PM by FreezairForALimitedTime
- John would just think that he's dead and remarks on how fascinating to find such thing and call the local news station.
- Travis would take a lot of pictures of it and claim that it's the Cultural Appreciation Society's official property.
- Madeline would feel sorry for him and wonder if he really is dead.
- N would see if he could unfreeze it.
- Everyone else: "Well, that's unfortunate. Where do we go now?"
- Travis: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
edited 30th Apr '11 11:54:31 PM by dRoy
edited 30th Apr '11 11:55:23 PM by jewelleddragon
edited 1st May '11 1:06:04 AM by Vyctorian