- Hakuouki on PSP, both in UMD and Playstation Store paid download format. Since I didn't get around to reserving a copy, and since I haven't spotted one at a nearby video game store, I chose the latter option. According to what I read on the Aksys Games forum.
- A full version of Hatoful Boyfriend. The freeware version was an amusing story with a bit of simulation gameplay. I'm curious what features have been added.
- A doujin game called The Second Reproduction. This one may be nearly impossible to purchase, since the original doujin circle has folded... If you are willing to use services that help people buy goods from Yahoo Auction Japan, then you might be able to obtain a new or used copy.
edited 2nd Jun '12 7:08:43 AM by RedDeimos
edited 10th Aug '14 7:23:56 AM by dorkatlarge
edited 9th Jan '15 10:19:25 AM by Espun
2. Baba: Baba's route was pretty fun. Despěte me coming up with 1935728 fedora jokes during the course of the route, he was pretty entertaining by himself without outside help. Now, the romance itself was pretty damn great. Mostly because he actively seduces and courts the heroine tenderly and gentlemanly to the point he sounds like somebody a girl would fall in love with. Also: He looks like he's 20 but he's older than Mamoru, who looks 45. Dropped the ball there, lads.
10. Soryu: Well, I didn't care much for Soryu. In fact, I have not a lot to say about this route because I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it, either.
15. Eisuke: Meh.
9999999999999. Ota: Ota is a complete and utter fucktool.
Overall, it was not bad. There was a bit of a wide gap between the routes I liked and those I didn't. Eisuke and Ota were shit though. For a better written possessive lover type story, read Soredemo Sekai Wa Utsukushii.
edited 12th Mar '15 10:08:47 AM by Logograph
edited 11th Jul '15 8:57:22 PM by sparkykandy
edited 7th Feb '16 11:41:08 AM by sparkykandy
edited 6th Sep '16 12:17:27 AM by Hinooka-Homu
Thank you, my dear Praetor! And Merry Christmas!