YMMV: 3-2-1 Penguins!
- Accidental Innuendo: Take these lyrics from "Fair and Square" out of context and try to see how it doesn't sound sexual in any way.
Kevin: When you do that thing.Zidgel, Midgel, and Fidgel: Thingy, thingy, thingy, oh!
Midgel: No one touches my buttons but me.
- In Lazy Daze, when Zidgel tries to make the ship go faster and Midgel tells him not to touch anything, it can sound like...something else if taken out of context.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: In Invasion of the Body Swappers, Zidgel's song about how handsome he is.
- Captain Obvious Reveal: The reveal of Bert and Cavitus being one and the same in 12 Angry Hens surprised no one ever.
- Ear Worm: The theme song, even though there aren't many words in it.
- Ensemble Darkalien: Professor Wordsworth and his robot assistant B.I.N.G. have gained popularity. Ventrilomatic and Rusty have as well.
- Estrogen Brigade: Check on deviantArt, YouTube, Fanpop, or some other sites for 3-2-1 Penguins! fans. The majority of them will be female. Chances are, some of those fans will be fangirls of one of the Penguins.
- Evil Is Cool: Many fans consider Uncle Blobb cool.
- Baron von Cavitus, to a lesser extent.
- Evil Is Sexy: The Lizard King, depending on if the viewer has a thing for alien lizards who speak with fast-paced Australian accents and cheat in games.
Bert Bertman: Preposterous! Maybe in my suit of armor, I meet the proportional requirements to be considered handsome, but inside, I'm still only a small pudgy vermin!
- Baron von Cavitus, again, depending on if the viewer has a thing for alien hamsters in robot suits. Hell, he even lampshades it in one episode.
- Some fans agree with the first part, Cavitus.
- Genius Bonus: One of Fidgel's inventions (which was an important plot point in the episode "Lazy Daze") is the Harryhausen Ray, which is able to stop motion.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Remember laughing your ass off when Michelle was playing with the Zidgel and Midgel figurines and used the Midgel figurine as the female? Well, you will laugh even more once you realize that there are some people out there who ship Zidgel and Midgel together.
- Ho Yay: Yup, not even a Christian T.V. series about the adventures of four anthropomorphic alien penguins is free from this.
Zidgel: Midgel? I think you're beautiful!Midgel: No, Captain, you're beautiful!
- This dialogue in "Invasion of the Body Swappers."
- Jerkass Woobie: Jason may be a brat at times, but one can't help but feel a little sorry for him when Michelle and the other Penguins shun him out for telling their embarrassing secrets just to make others laugh. Key word, little.
- Just Here For The Penguins: No doubt most people watch the show just for the eponymous penguins.
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: The Penguins, in general. However, the most frequently shipped characters will most likely be Zidgel and Midgel, for obvious reasons.
- Most Annoying Sound: When Jason and Michelle argue in their T.V. version voices, you just want to yell at them to shut up!
- Nightmare Fuel: The Lizard King showing his bony fingers.
- When the Toad Roller first shows up, it can be pretty unsettling.
- Uncle Blobb's real estate scheme in general, especially when you once realize he is similar to the Coachman from Pinocchio.
- Periphery Demographic: The older fans of VeggieTales are most likely fans of this show as well.
- The Scrappy: Jason and Michelle. Granted, they're tolerable and even a little likable in the original six, but when the T.V. version was released, they became your typical bratty eight-year-olds.
- Tear Jerker: Even though you already know what's going to happen due to Goldie being a cat/caterpillar hybrid, but Michelle crying when she saw Goldie dead can be pretty sad.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Not the show itself, thankfully, but it's pretty safe to assume that some fans are writing or planning to write some pretty fucked up fan fictions.
- The Woobie: When Michelle was feeling lonely in one episode and no one bothered to listen to her problems, you just feel like hugging her.
- Don't forget Kevin in "Comedy of Errors"! When Jason told his embarrassing secret just to get some cheap laughs, a lot of fans felt like hugging him!