Face it, this show is just as funny as VeggieTales
- From Trouble on Planet Wait Your Turn:
- From The Cheating Scales of Bullamanka:
- When the definition of "onbudsmen" appears on screen, Kevin breaks the fourth wall and crossed out the "men" part in the word with a marker and replaces it with "penguins" to make it say, "onbudspenguins".
- Kevin wiping out the written "penguins" a couple of seconds later.
- Midgel using a pair of tennis shoes as landing gear. The landing turns out as well as expected.
- From The Amazing Carnival of Complaining:
- Zidgel complaining about a certain carnival ride.
Zidgel: You call that a fun ride? If I want to get dizzy, all I have to do is a little long division while Midgel is driving!
- Zidgel saying that going to the carnival was a bad idea.
Zidgel: Let's go to the carnival, he says! That's about the worst idea you've had since landing gear!
- It's even funnier considering that he was the one who wanted to go in the first place.
- From Runaway Pride at Lightstation Kilowatt:
- From Doom Funnel Rescue:
- Midgel explains his instruments using a lot of Techno Babble. Kevin then shows BING "the button that goes 'Vroom'." Hilarity Ensues.
- Zidgel using BING as a hairstylist. One of the styles that shows up is Grandmum's curly blue hair.
- "And he [BING] came free with my burrito!"
- From Moon Menace on Planet Tell-a-Lie
- Zidgel's attempt to solve the planet's problem.
Zidgel: Good people of Tell-a-Lie, I respectfully ask that you all be silent. Well, there you have it! Citizens, we have discovered your problem! You will be happy to know that you will all be safe and sound, as long as none of you speak again for the rest of your lives, ever. Goodbye, you're welcome, and please don't worry, I know you are all cheering for me in your hearts. Problem solved, I'm a genius. (Moon lowers even more)
- From The Green-Eyed Monster