Tropers Online: 3,459
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Eric Andre Show
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: About seven per episode. Well, pretty much the whole series is composed of one BLAM after another.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Lampshaded by Hannibal, usually.
- Nightmare Fuel: Savion Glover and Joe Biden.
- Spiritual Successor: To Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, or Vic Reeves Big Night Out.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Many people weren't happy that when they found out the second season would be shot in HD, rather than the old VHS-look the first season had.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Apparently averted. According to some sources, at least one of the guests had allegedly been given Salvia to smoke before appearing and cast members doing acid before going on is apparently fairly regular.