YMMV: Quest for Glory
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The series as a whole generally has memorable music, but a few tracks ascend to Awesome levels, particularly in QFG4. There's also the titular theme song, but the most famous song of the entire series (and quite possibly that entire era of adventure games) actually comes from the first game, played in a certain lovely wizard's garden spot...
- Game Breaker: The Paladin class as a whole. In Quest for Glory III, once the Paladin earns the "Heal" ability he's granted the Magic skill. By Quest for Glory V the Paladin can learn every spell in the series, except for the handful of that specifically require being the Wizard class to learn (most of which are plot-specific). The Paladin is therefore not only a hybrid Fighter/Wizard, but he also carries the best sword in the game, and has his own class abilities on top of that!
- Goddamned Bats: Badders in QFG4. Baddies and Humunculi in QFG5.
- Ship-to-Ship Combat: Between fans of the Hero/Katrina and the Hero/Erana in Quest for Glory IV. Then came Quest for Glory V and two more ships came between the Hero/Elsa and the Hero/Nawar.
- Unwinnable by Insanity: Attacking Tanya or Toby in Quest for Glory IV doesn't immediately kill you; Toby will just force you out of the room. But it makes the game unwinnable, as Tanya will charm and bite you if you go back into her room after that.