YMMV: Quest for Glory III
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment:
- Arne Saknoosen the Aardvark, Shout-Out to both Cerebus the Aardvark and Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth, is a walking BLAM.
- If you wander around outside without food long enough, you're assaulted by a giant waffle that won't leave you alone until you eat it.
- Some fans view the game as a whole this way. It doesn't help that the installment was shoehorned in between the planned second and third installments.
- Demonic Spiders:
- Dinosaurs, continuing the trend of dinos/sauruses being the most dangerous enemy type in the game, with high defense and attack, along with being so fast that it's nigh impossible to escape from one without jacking the game speed all the way up.
- Demon worms are just as tough, and burrow underground so that you can't throw things or hurl spells at them in advance.
- Good Bad Bugs: While fleeing from a monster, your speed depends on the game's current speed, but the monster's speed depends on the game's speed when it started chasing you. Thus, you can outrun anything easily by temporarily turning the game speed up.