Ear Worm: The opening theme, "Anything Goes". Despite it being so happy, jumpy and weird compared to the opening themes of Decade and Double, you can't help but listen to it over and over again.
You count the Medals: one, two and three! Life goes on; anything goes! Coming up, OOO!
- Just listen to the SKA version of Regret Nothing ~Tighten Up~, you can tell Kushida had alot of fun with that one.
- PuToTyra PuToTyrannosaur!
- The OST has lot of BGMs that, once listened, won't be leaving your head anytime soon. Even more so if you're familiar with the series to know in which context each track is used.
- The OOO Scanner managed to find different ways to be catchy with its Combo tunes. By extension, Akira Kushida's background rhythms in the Combo Image Songs as well.
- TAKA! TORA! BATTA! TA-TO-BA! TaToBa, TA-TO-BA!
- KUWAGATA! KAMAKIRI! BATTA! [Buzz!] Ga~ta-Gata-Gata-Kiri! Ba! GataKiriBa!
- LION! TORA! CHEETAH! [Roar!] LaTah LaTah! LaTora~~Tah!
- SAI! GORILLA! ZOU! [Stomp!] SaGoZo... SAGOZO!
- TAKA! KUJAKU! CONDOR! [Crow!] Ta~Ja~Doru!
- SHACHI! UNAGI! TAKO! [Splash!] Sha-Sha-ShaUTa, Sha-Sha-ShaUTa!
- PTERA! TRICERA! TYRANNO! [Screech!] Pu-To-Tyrannosaurus!
- COBRA! KAME! WANI! [Hiss!] BuraKa~~WANI!
- TAKA! IMAGIN! SHOCKER! Ta-Ma-Shii! TaMaShii, Ta-Ma-Shii! Rider~ Damashii!
- SUPER, SUPER, SUPER! SUPER TAKA! SUPER TORA! SUPER BATTA! Su~per TaToBa, TA-TO-BA! SUPER!