- Any time Hina uses her Super Strength to punish Ankh for being a dick.
- #1: After waking up from being drugged, Eiji hangs up his clothes (minus his boxers) on a wall only to have said wall collapse right in front of him, revealing tons of cops and rescue workers who stare at him in complete astonishment. As it turns out, the building he's in has been completely destroyed save for that room. Cue a beat as an utterly confused Eiji slowly puts his hands up, and then the opening plays and officially kicks off the series.
- When Eiji is trying to get the Hawk Medal out from under a vending machine and ends up dropping it on poor Ankh. He suffers again in a few seconds after Hina dropped the machine on him again, but apparently doesn't have the energy to scream a second time.
- #2: Ankh's sudden plot dumpnote ; Eiji has to stop him. The comedy is that it seems like a light poke to the early-series exposition tropes as a whole.
- Kougami goes on a rant about the beauty of human desire... while holding an electric cake mixer in his hands. Goto gets splattered during a particularly hammy moment.
- Eiji's reaction to seeing a flock of Octopus Candroids in action.
"Octopuses! Hey, those are Octopuses! Cool!!"
- #3: Hina and Ankh's first encounter. Ankh tries to choke her, but then he got thrown instead. His reply of "Is she really a human?!" says it all.
- #6: When a Ride Vendor doesn't work, Eiji at first reacts like you would normally expect when a vending machine doesn't work: he bangs on it, and puts his fingers in the coin return slot. As his frustration grows, he finally pushes it over, climbs up on it, and pantomimes handlebars.
- #12: Eiji's reaction to the Eel Candroids, which he mistakes for snakes. Apparently, he has a fear of snakes. And add the fact that he Screams Like a Little Girl. While in Rider form.
- #13: The fight between Gotou and Ankh while both have their limbs in plaster.
- It gets even better when Ankh uses what is essentially a Rocket Punch on Gotou and knocks him out. Coincidentally a new combo premiered in the same episode, which also has rocket fist gauntlets.
- #15: Kazari is dumbfounded as to why Ankh and Eiji would continue working together after arguing over the importance of Cell Medals or Hina resulted in the loss of nearly all of their medals.
Kazari: "Didn't the two of you break up?!?"
Ankh: "There's nothing TO break up!"
- #16: When Dr. Maki suggests that Kazari adds his Core Medals to the experiment, the latter replies by knocking the Creepy Doll right off his arm.
- Hina helping Eiji recover from the fights of #15, only to keep accidentally putting him in worse shape, culminating when she tries to keep him from running off injured by putting him in a chokehold.
- #18: The talk with the girl in the dojo. Ankh and Date grasped the core desire of the victim girl pretty quickly, while Eiji...doesn't. Cue silent stares from both men.
- #19: Every scene with Dr. Maki in it. The way he drives his beat-up Volkswagen Beetle, his reaction to the bird poop and his little "cooking session" with Date.
- The flashback of the Victim of the Week, being told in comic book form. Overdramatic, much?
- #21: During a fight with the Batta Yummy, Eiji is being hit hard because the Yummy is faster than him, so he asks Ankh for a medal to even the odds, leading to this exchange:
Eiji: "It moves too quickly. Ankh, do we have a Cheetah?"
Ankh: "Sorry, we're out."
Eiji: "Then, what about Zou?"
Ankh: "Don't have that either."
- #22: While having a heart-to-heart talk with the Victim of the Week about the importance of just doing what you can to make the world around you a happier place instead of getting carried away with abstract concepts like justice:
Eiji: You can't do anything more than what you can do, right?
Kanbayashi: It's so complicated...
Eiji: Well you still have to try! So that people around you can be happy! *glances to Ankh* I'm sure even bad guys would understand your reasoning.
: Hey, why did you look at me when you said that?
Eiji: Mr. Kanbayashi, I know you can do it!
Ankh: Come on!
Eiji: I'm heading out! *runs off*
*Ankh gives Kanbayashi a quick Death Glare
and runs off after him*
- Ankh versus Date again over gathering the Cell Medals.
- #23: Maki being protective of his Creepy Doll and screaming in terror at Date pretending to touch it.
- Chiyoko after talking about Gotou's popularity with the restaurant's female customers:
Chiyoko: But you're pretty popular too, Eiji! You remember those old ladies who visited the other day? They all had their eye on you. You sly dog, you! *nudge nudge*
Eiji: W-Well, that's nice and all but I'm not sure that really counts.
Hina: I'm sure it does......kind of.
- #24: LoveLoveLove Combo. Full stop.
- Everything about Eiji in love might as well be a CMOF. Including the reactions of the people around him.
Ankh: Do you know how many times he hit me?!
- Ankh telling Kazari to wait while they help a lovestruck Eiji transform. And Kazari even listens...while looking rather bored.
- Gotou is pestered by a Love Fever Eiji who is wanting to know what to buy as a present for Yuumi. Gotou is so not amused that he pulls a huge Harisen out of nowhere and hits Eiji with it. What the?!◊
- #26: Maki, after looking at a picture of his deceased sister, suddenly yells out "NEE-SAN!!" and slams his head into the steering wheel, honking the car horn.
- #27: Where to begin? Well, Chiyoko's pep talk to Gotou might work for starters...
Chiyoko: How is being pessimistic going to help? Listen to me...acting is win-or-lose! You're an actress! You'll be a great actress! The greatest!
Gotou: ...but I'm a man...
Chiyoko: AN ACTRESS!!
- Later they get Chiyoko to do the Mad Scientist role instead of Gotou, and she does a good, Scenery Eating job at it. Even after the scene ended.
Chiyoko: *Twirling about* OOOHOHOHOHO..!
Date: Uh, Chiyoko-san, the scene's over... H-Hey, Chiyoko-san!
- #28: Date imitating the belt voice for OOO.
- Dr. Maki using his doll to scare off a woman who stumbles onto the film.
- Two female Mook Yummiesnote that can't seem to keep up with the rest of their group have this brief exchange:
Mook #1: I'm fed up with this! Let's just go home.
Mook #2: Hey, aren't you that amazing singer?
Mook #1: I'm not Susan Boyle!!
- #29: Seeing Dr. Maki unhappily with a silly birthday hat. It gets a Cerebus Retcon if you realize that Dr. Maki may hate Birthday parties because of the association of candles with the death of his sister.
- Dr. Maki's doll seemingly blows out its own little birthday cake's candle. Maybe it would have been creepy if Satonaka didn't frantically try to light the candle every time it goes out, eventually getting so frustrated that she tries to strangle the doll.
- The Panda Whale Yummy's main purpose? Giving out free bear-hugs.
- #33: The amusement park antics. Everyone except Ankh throw themselves wholeheartedly into the obstacle course (even Gotou!), and Hina uses her super-strength to get a leg up on the guys.
- #36: Mezool and Gamel get revived and Uva starts talking with Mezool about taking revenge on Kazari. What is Gamel doing this whole time? Wondering why there's no candy anywhere, completely unaware that he just came Back from the Dead, thinking he was just sleeping.
- At the end of #37, when Date appears as the Greeed are all lining up in a roll call, Gamel courteously tugs Mezool aside to give him somewhere to stand.
- At the end of #38, after Gotou completely kicked the Greeed's asses as Birth, him, Eiji and Ankh returned to the side of the supposedly dead Date. Prompting this exchange.
Date: "I...forgot to say something..." [Sits up, still looking critical.] "...Make sure to transfer the Retirement Funds into my account, 'K?" [Grins comically.]
[Gotou nearly fainted, either from dumbfoundedness or joy.]
Ankh: "Haha." [Deadpan:] "Idiots."
- In #39, Hina trying to prevent Chiyoko from discovering that Eiji is a Henshin Hero is pretty hilarious.
- The Game-Fowl Yummy's non-combat scenes: it just loiters around in the background, shadowboxing Muay Thai moves to a weird little flute tune, making it look like it's doing a little dance. It's a dancing chicken that shoots pretty red ribbons.
- All of Satonaka's scenes.
- #41: Shingo trying to take on Ankh's role, but utterly failing at tossing Cores to Eiji.
- #42 sees the first Creepy Doll gag in a while. Eiji tries to get away from Dr Maki to prevent the effect of all Dino Core Medals coming together, but somehow Maki Jr can intercept Eiji before Maki himself does.
- In the same episode, Dr. Maki makes a strange yelp at the falling doll. Extra point of fun as he does a hand gesture with his partial Greeed arms.
- #43: The Oh, Crap expression on Kazari's face when he sees Ankh and Uva come back is absolutely delicious.
- #44: Mezool cooling the fight between Kazari, Ankh and Uva by suddenly splashing the three of them.
- #45: The traps Gotou and Satonaka set for Uva, Mezool, and especially Gamel, all have a decidedly Wile E. Coyote feel to them.
- Also from this ep, Maki's doll once again. Rewatch Mezool's death scene again and note how many positions the thing has. And when Maki first transforms into Giru, both his hand, as well as the matching hand on Maki Jr, are burning with purple energy. I SWEAR, I think it's actually alive...
- Earlier than that, when the smoke bomb is thrown, when Maki goes for Jr., THE THING IS ALREADY HOLDING A HANDKERCHIEF TO ITS FACE. Epileptic Trees Nothin'. That thing's alive.
- #46: The angry eyebrows on Dr. Maki's doll after it gets knocked off his arm.
- #47: Ankh lighting Maki's doll on fire. While the flashback to the fire was creepy, Maki's freak out was priceless!
- After rescuing the doll from the ocean, Maki sees dreadlocks-like seaweed on its head. His reaction? "Bob...Bob Marley!"
- #48: Kougami continuing to sing (very badly, mind you) and bake cakes even as his building is being shattered around him.