Tropes in All Night Laundry include:
- A Form You Are Comfortable With- The TV monster, apparently. We're not quite sure what it is exactly, but Bina seems to be the only one who sees it as a TV. Also, the portals/cracks in time. Bina sees them as cracked class or pools of water, Kendra sees them as splintered wood and rotten trees.
- Alternate Timeline: 14 of them. We've only see one so far though.
- Blessed with Suck: Time travel is not fun.
- Canis Major: The dog. At the beginning he's big, but not impossibly big. He's been bigger in each of his appearances since, due to damage to Bina's Timeline.
- Catch a Falling Star: Bina and Kendra devise a plan involving three time machines to save Elizabeth from falling to her death.
- Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are: Gregor is now actively seeking Bina, and with a gun this time.
- Crossing The Streams: In the emergency of seeing the now-enormous dog about to fall on Kendra and Elizabeth, Bina resorts to shining unlight in its direction to activate the time machine that can catch it mid-fall.
- Deadpan Snarker: Bina. This extends to when she's half dead from hypothermia.
I'm always snarky.
- Eldritch Abomination: The TV. We're not sure what it is exactly, but it seems to run off being observed...
- Everyone Knows Morse: Played with here. Nobody in a rescue party knows Morse Code including two police officers. The person they just found does though.
- Hellhound: Seems likely for the dog. Which type he falls under remains to be seen.
- Retcon: An unusual case. They only appear after viewing a page created after the change, with the original behind a button so that readers can see both for time travel purposes. There are retcons made every time Bina changes something in the past.
- Running Gag: Bina wanting to make her previous self step on legos. Lots of them.
- Sickly Green Glow: The unlight, the cracks in the fabric of spacetime...
- The Speechless: Bina for awhile, due to trauma from a seizure.