Tropes in All Night Laundry include:
- A Form You Are Comfortable With- The TV monster, apparently. We're not quite sure what it is exactly, but Bina seems to be the only one who sees it as a TV. Also, the portals/cracks in time. Bina sees them as cracked class or pools of water, Kendra sees them as splintered wood and rotten trees.
- Alternate Timeline: 14 of them. We've only see one so far though.
- Blessed with Suck: Time travel is not fun.
- Canis Major: The dog. At the beginning he's big, but not impossibly big. He's been bigger in each of his appearances since, due to damage to Bina's Timeline.
- Catch a Falling Star: Bina and Kendra devise a plan involving three time machines to save Elizabeth from falling to her death.
- Crossing The Streams: In the emergency of seeing the now-enormous dog about to fall on Kendra and Elizabeth, Bina resorts to shining unlight in its direction to activate the time machine that can catch it mid-fall.
- Deadpan Snarker: Bina. This extends to when she's half dead from hypothermia.
I'm always snarky.
- Eldritch Abomination: The TV. We're not sure what it is exactly, but it seems to run off being observed...
- Everyone Knows Morse: Played with here. Nobody in a rescue party knows Morse Code including two police officers. The person they just found does though.
- Hellhound: Seems likely for the dog. Which type he falls under remains to be seen.
- Retcon: An unusual case. They're added deliberately under spoiler tags in the same update as the original so that readers can see both for time travel purposes. There are retcons made every time Bina changes something in the past.
- Running Gag: Bina wanting to make her previous self step on legos. Lots of them.
- Sickly Green Glow: The unlight, the cracks in the fabric of spacetime...
- The Speechless: Bina for awhile, due to trauma from a seizure.