"You have balls, Turtle.
Turtle is a male Troper who discovered the wiki while surfing the web for nothing in particular. Over time, he has grown to love the site (as well as dislike some of the policies therein) and make some friends (well, he likes to think so, anyway).
Has a blog
, which he is actually fairly faithful to update regularly.
Tropes that apply to Turtle
- Asexual/Celibate Hero - And not sure exactly which.
- Big Brother Instinct
- Brilliant, but Lazy - I get good marks on all my schoolwork. The problem is that I hate that schoolwork. As well as anything else that could be called "work."
- Butt Monkey - In the early days of elementary school, I was teased quite a bit. Grew out of it later on.
- Captain Obvious - Occasionally.
- Catch Phrase - "I highly approve of this."
- The Combat Pragmatist - Well, not in real life. I've been accused more than once of being "cheap" in a video game. I'm not a "Stop Having Fun" Guy, though - really!
- Constructive Criticism - I both long for and attempt to give this regarding creative endeavors.
- Cuddle Bug
- Doomed Protagonist - Well, technically - I'm only mortal. I think.
- Geek - I loves me some pop culture and obscure references.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold - I can come across as a jerk because I don't socialize well, but I'm not a mean person.
- Lovable Nerd - I hope I'm lovable, anyway...
- Non-Action Guy - I have almost zero athletic ability.
- No Sense of Direction - Whenever I'm driving somewhere, I need constant instruction to get where I'm trying to go, even if I've already gone the same route before.
- Pride - Sneakily so. I'm not overtly arrogant but am often too proud to admit feelings, ask for help, etc. Of the "pride and shame are two sides of the same coin" variety.
- Pungeon Master - I've been pun-ted from IRC channels before for non-stop puns. I specialize in video-game-related ones.
- The Quiet One
- The Smart Guy
- Single-Issue Wonk - Metroid: Other M. Bring it up around me and prepare to be treated to a lecture on why nearly everything about it sucks. Not as severe lately because the controversy has died down a bit, and because of TV Tropes' ban on all things remotely negative. Still, though, I try not to miss a chance to insult the game.
- Sour Supporter - Often, depending on who or what I'm supporting. A good example would be this very wiki - while I really like the concept, I disagree with pretty much every official policy regarding Subjective Tropes and Trope Names.
- Sweet Tooth
Stuff Turtle likes
- You need a section for vandalism. Here, have a hug. C: - Angelistoftenshi
- Well, thanks for droppin' by!
- TURTLE!... How's it going? :D - X2X
- Not bad. :) Well, actually, as of this writing, I am in terrible physical pain after having my wisdom teeth out, but...
- Ouch! I know how that feels... Hope that you have a quick recovery! :) - X2X
- I'm your friend, Turtle! :D - Hobgoblin
- He doesn't need friends he needs a PSP!-Vanitas
- Too much to ask for both? :(
- Oh! You mean—No—I have to leave right away. Besides, I still have so much training to do... (Yeah, you knew that was coming :P) —Serenitas
- Fair enough. And I'm still a work in progress, after all.note
- I can't believe that you hate KHII. I like BBS better, but I thought that KHII was still a great game. — Keyseeker
- I don't hate it... I just don't understand how anyone can love it. >_>
- You are emulating TYM? Prepare to be moonstruck! -desdendelle
- I don't know...? I don't have all the answers, okay!? D:
- Greetings from a Type 1 with 6w5. Feel free to vandalize back if you want. -Belfagor
- You mean you're a 1, but taking wings into account you're a 6w5? Anyway, that's all done.
- Yes, must be like that.
- That's the problem with the site. You never know if these vandals are really friends or they just like go trolling around innocently. - Amused Troper Guy
- WHO MURDER TEH EMPERAH?~Aliroz The Confused / ATC
- Hello Turtle! Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets lost fairly easily! Also glad to see that you're also a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! If I could, I'd send you a Global Positioning System!NES
- Yeah, I'm going to have to invest in one at some point, or every road trip will end in disaster. ;_;