Tropes applied on this troper:
- Animals Hate Him - More like "Birds poo on him, dogs bite him and cats pee on him."
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! - Thus, this by extension.
- Berserk Button - Too many to list, but the most prominent are listening to the rants from Moral Guardians and religious nuts, Media getting things wrong, any New Age stuff that I deem as complete guff due to knowing about the subject beforehand, and self-righteous people in general also manage to take my day into a bad turn, and like any good designer, Comic Sans.
- Brilliant, but Lazy, overlapped with Obfuscating Stupidity which at times it overlaps with heroic idiocy or just plain idiocy.
- Bunny Ears Designer
- Catch Phrase - Alternates amongst "Chingado..."note or "Órale..."note . Both delivered in an extremely deadpan fashion.
- Celibate Hero
- Fearless Fool
- Gentleman Snarker
- Gosh Dang It to Heck! - Played for laughs.note
- Hot-Blooded - Goes on this if it involves SCIENCE! or military SCIENCE!, or Astronomical SCIENCE!, or anything that involves explicitly SPACE! and SCIENCE!... and maybe more SCIENCE!
- Hyper Awareness
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Perverse Sexual Lust - note
- Self-Deprecation - If this page doesn't throw evidence of this, I can state that I rarely take myself seriously... and there's plenty of reasons you should do the same...
- Sir Swearsalot - And how!
This troper has launched:
Favourite... whatevers... (He'll fill up this list whenever he wants to...)
On Anime and Manga:
- Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM! by Sandy Mitchell
- Most of the books by Jules Verne.
- World War Z by Max Brooks
This troper is seen by other tropers as:
And by the way, remember James Grayson's wise words for times of doubt: "If in doubt, just start blowing shit up."