Tropers / Tito Mosquito
Hi everyone! I'm Tito-Mosquito.
I'm a 31-year-old college student at Solano Community College. I'm Mexican-American, both my parents were born in Mexico
. I live in Benicia, California
, but was born in San Francisco
I love to draw. My dream is to become a cartoonist, and also a comic book writer/artist. Maybe an author, screenwriter, film producer and director. I use TV Tropes as a source for my cartoons and ideas. I hope to go to Academy of Art University soon.
I'm a nerd
, and VERY proud of it
! I wear glasses. I'm really into cartoons and comic books. I also enjoy playing video games, mostly Super Nintendo, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, Playstation, and PS2
. I've written a few fanfics and stories, and plan on continuing them.
I grew up in The '90s
. They were the best years of my life. Anything I'll be working on will have a lot of pop culture and media references of the 90s among everything else.
Links to my other pages:
Tropes that describe me:
- A Date with Rosie Palms
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: I have so much ideas.
- Attention Deficit... Huh?
- Author Appeal:
- 90s-early 2000s pop culture.
- Dual Wielding with swords.
- I have a tendency to make my characters the blue-eyed blonde White Male Lead. The females like pink.
- Green-eyed redheads with freckles is another. The females wear green to compliment their eyes. They can be temperamental.
- Women with big butts and Hartman Hips.
- Nerdy/geeky kids with Nerd Glasses and braces. Tall and skinny ones and short and chubby ones, burdened with asthma (needing inhalers), have terrible allergies, a bad case of acne, having dorky laughs and snorting, and having severely limited social skills. Nerd/geeky interests and hobbies like comics, conventions, anime, etc. Nerd boys get nosebleeds, are perverts (spying on cheerleaders) and virgins, so they masturbate on their spare time. Nerd girls have pigtails or ponytails. Some nerds have buckteeth and freckles. They either sit together in a lunch table or eat alone.
- Barefoot characters: jungle girls, cavepeople, Amazons, monks, witches, Hot Gypsy Women, and sages. Even in snow, desert, and other rough terrains.
- I have a disturbing obsession of having people getting beheaded, mostly young women at 17 or younger. Especially in Public Executions, where their heads are either chopped off by an axe, sword, or guillotine. They are barefoot. Humiliated in front of a blood-thirsty Angry Mob who enjoy hearing the "guilty" screaming, crying and begging. Then their severed heads are held up in front of the crowd, usually with their faces frozen in terror. And their severed heads end up put in pikes to be paraded with or mounted on some sick bastard's wall. Sometimes start off with a Kangaroo Court.
- People wearing sandals, either with shorts, pants (baggy or tight), or skirts (long or short): hippies, teens (girls, heartthrob boys), Latinos, Hawaiians, tourists.
- When writing fanfics or thinking of ideas for fanfics, I like to include material from early script drafts that was never used, like characters and backstories. (What Could Have Been/Development Gag)
- Based on a Dream: Most of my ideas. And more often than not, some dreams are similar to previous ones, as if they're "continuations".
- Basement-Dweller: I still live with my parents.
- Big Eater: I'm starting to become one.
- Brown Eyes: Dark brown, almost black.
- Celebrity Resemblance: My mom says I look like Grant Gustin.
- Cluster F-Bomb: When I get frustrated, only briefly.
- Covert Pervert: Though this might seem pretty mild, but I like to stare at blondes and girls with glasses.
- Curtains Match the Window: Dark brown hair and eyes.
- Daydream Believer
- Eating Lunch Alone: Often in school and college.
- Geeky Turn-On: Nerdy girls with glasses gives me a Raging Stiffie! I wish I meet a girl like that, and she can be my girlfriend.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Poquito, más y menos. Though I'm learning with Rosetta.
- Identical Grandson: I have some family resemblance to my mom's side of the family than my dad's. They say I look a lot like my grandpa (God rest his soul). We both seem to have similar body (skeletal?) structure. One of my aunts almost resembles my mom. We have a black-and-white picture of my grandma when she was young (perhaps in her late 20s) that makes her look like my mom. My mom had a brother in Mexico who died when he was young, I noticed he looks almost like my own brother (they both have the same "mad"/serious expression on their faces)! Incidentally, my brother has more resemblance to our dad's side of the family.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Fans
- Mr. Imagination
- Name's the Same: I watch Maya & Miguel and was surprised there's a character also named Tito Chavez! My real name is Antonio Chavez Jr., but I always go by Tito (its much easier to remember).
- Nerds Are Virgins
- Nosebleed: Not sexually-based, but from heat or stuffy nose. If I get nosebleed from seeing a naked girl, it proves I'm a nerd!
- Nostalgia Filter: The 90's and early 2000's.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: You can call me Tito.
- Perverse Sexual Lust
- Raging Stiffie: I usually wake up with one. Sometimes I get them spontaneously whenever I think of (or see) sexy girls!
- Real Men Wear Pink: I often watch girly shows, like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Bratz, Monster High, and DC Super Hero Girls.
- Signature Style:
- Talking to Himself
- Tangled Family Tree: My family is like this! Especially since I have two half-brothers. One of them (my mom's son) has been married three times. With his first wife he has a son and a daughter, with his second wife another daughter, and his third wife already has a son beforehand. My dad has a son from another woman (but I won't go into details with that one). Just recently, I learned that my mom's siblings were bastard kids, the same for my dad's, and my maternal grandma herself was one in her family! And just when I thought I knew what my family is like!
- The Quiet One
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sandwich, cheeseburgers, pizza, and enchiladas (the ones my mom makes). I'm especially fond of cheese. Mmmmm, cheese...
- Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper and Cherry Pepsi.
- World Building: Ever since I was around 13 years old, and my fictional universe has gone through many additions and alterations since.
My favorite tropes:
My favorite works:
Anime and Manga: