Hi everyone! I'm Tito-Mosquito, but you can just call me Tito.
I'm a 28-year-old college student at Solano Community College. I'm Mexican-American, both my parents were born in Mexico
. I live in Benicia, California
, but was born in San Francisco
I love to draw. My dream is to become a cartoonist, and also a comic book writer/artist. Maybe an author, screenwriter, film producer and director. I use TV Tropes as a source for my cartoons and ideas. I hope to go to Academy of Art University soon.
I'm a nerd
, and VERY proud of it
! I wear glasses. I'm really into cartoons and comic books. I also enjoy playing video games, mostly Super Nintendo, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, Playstation, and PS2
. I write a few fanfics and stories
I grew up in The Nineties
. They were the best years of my life. Anything I'll be working on will have a lot of pop culture and media references of the 90s among everything else.
Tropes that describe me:
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Identical Grandson: I have some family resemblance to my mom's side of the family than my dad's. They say I look a lot like my grandpa (God rest his soul). We both seem to have similar body (skeletal?) structure. One of my aunts almost resembles my mom. We have a black-and-white picture of my grandma when she was young (perhaps in her late 20s) that makes her look like my mom. My mom had a brother in Mexico who died when he was young, I noticed he looks almost like my own brother (they both have the same "mad"/serious expression on their faces)! Incidentally, my brother has more resemblance to our dad's side of the family.
- Name's the Same: I watch Maya & Miguel and was surprised there's a character also named Tito Chavez! My real name is Antonio Chavez Jr., but I always go by Tito (its much easier to remember).
- Brown Eyes: Dark brown, almost black.
- Basement Dweller: I still live with my parents.
- Geeky Turn-On: Nerdy girls with glasses gives me a Raging Stiffie! I wish I meet a girl like that, and she can be my girlfriend. Here's a description of my dream nerd girl: long hair (that can also be tied in a ponytail or pigtails), nerdy glasses, sweater with hood, short pleated/plaid skirt, colored/patterned stockings, mary-janes and/or boots, occasionally a Deadpan Snarker, smiles a lot (showing her braces, or she use to have them), snorts when she laughs, and a Badass Bookworm! I like her to also like cartoons and comics like I do; she'd have a lot of knowledge of fiction; and she'd be an artist herself who likes to draw.
- Nosebleed: Not sexually-based, but from heat or stuffy nose. If I get nosebleed from seeing a naked girl, it proves I'm a nerd!
- Tangled Family Tree: My family is like this! Especially since I have two half-brothers. One of them (my mom's son) has been married three times. With his first wife he has a son and a daughter, with his second wife another daughter, and his third wife already has a son beforehand. My dad has a son from another woman (but I won't go into details with that one). Just recently, I learned that my mom's siblings were bastard kids, the same for my dad's, and my maternal grandma herself was one in her family! And just when I thought I knew what my family is like!
- The Quiet One
- Gratuitous Spanish: Poquito, más y menos.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sandwich, cheeseburgers, pizza, and enchiladas. I'm especially fond of cheese. Mmmmm, cheese...
- Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper and Cherry Pepsi.
- World Building: Ever since I was around 13-years-old, and my fictional universe has gone through many additions and alterations since.
- Author Appeal:
- I have a tendency to make my characters blue-eyed blondes. The females wear pink. There are Plenty of Blondes. A few aren't so dumb, but not so smart either. There are evil ones too, who believe they're better than everyone because they're blondes. Everyone Loves Blondes, Slashers Prefer Blondes.
- Green-eyed redheads with freckles is another. The females wear green to compliment their eyes. They can be temperamental.
- Nerdy/geeky characters, a majority of background characters wear glasses.
- I like to make certain characters barefoot (even in snow, desert, and other rough terrains). That includes witches and sorceresses, jungle girls and Amazons, Hot Gypsy Woman, and a Crystal Spires and Togas society where they no longer feel the need to wear shoes. Barefoot Poverty.
- I have a disturbing obsession of having barefoot people (mostly females) getting beheaded (mostly by a guillotine), especially in Public Executions where they are humiliated in front of an Angry Mob. They enjoy hearing the "guilty" screaming and crying. Then their severed heads held up with a terrified look frozen on their faces in front of a blood-thirsty crowd. And either their heads are placed in pikes or mounted on some sick bastard's wall. Sometimes start off with a Kangaroo Court.
- Women wearing Opera Gloves, stockings and Thigh-High Boots.
- Psycho Lesbian / All Women Are Lustful / The Immodest Orgasm / Forceful Kiss
- Acceptable Feminine Goals And Traits
- Long Hair Is Feminine
- Office Ladies / Hot Librarians / Sexy Secretaries / School Teachers / Hello Attorneys / Hot Scientists in form-fitting suits, with low-cut tops and hemlines well above or below the knee, wears glasses and Prim and Proper Bun. Sometimes wears pants and no glasses.
- People wearing sandals, either with shorts, pants (baggy or tight), or skirts (long or short): hippies, teens (girls, heartthrob boys), Latinos, Hawaiians, tourists.
- The Alpha Bitch and her Girl Posse: the second-in-command and the Brainless Beauty.
- Strong women: Effortless Amazonian Lift, Statuesque Stunner
- Proper Tights with a Skirt
- Dangerously Short Skirt / Mini Dress Of Power / Panty Shot
- Tights Under Shorts
- She's Got Legs
- Spy Catsuit / Tuxedo and Water / The Name Is Bond, James Bond / Teen Superspy
- My version of a Five-Man Band:
- My version of a Terrible Trio:
- Kick Chick
- Little Black Dress / Lady in Red / Show Some Leg / Sexy Backless Outfit
- Combat Stilettos
- Hot Chick in a Badass Suit: either pants or (short) skirt and high heels.
- Foot Popping / One Head Taller
- Big Breasts, Big Deal / Buxom Is Better / Boobs of Steel / Gag Boobs / Most Common Superpower
- Ms. Fanservice
- Asians Speekee Engrish and some that speak perfect English in "normal" voices with no accents.
- Lady Land (in The Amazon, Darkest Africa, or uncharted islands): Home to a tribe of beautiful women warriors in animal skins or Greek/Gladiator armor. Even female outsiders aren't welcome due to being "weak", and will be tortured and enslaved, forced to fight, or even sacrificed to their goddesses. The dark-haired, dark-skinned Amazons are fascinated with fair-skinned women with golden hair.
- Girly Girls doing the Girly Run.
- Sexy Shirt Switch: she wears nothing else but her panties, and is always barefoot.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman / Even the Girls Want Her
- Straw Feminist
- Made a Slave / Gladiator Games: Male slaves are threatened to be castrated if they do anything to get their masters angry.
- Depraved Homosexual
- Mistaken for Gay / Camp Straight / Cast Full of Gay Pretty Boys / Bigger Is Better In Bed
- Transparent Closet / Gayngst
- Manly Gay Seme + Camp Gay Uke
- Single Mom Stripper among very bitchy whores.
- Africans with light hair (blond, platinum blond, or white), blue eyes, and sometimes lighter skin.
- Phenotype Stereotype / Foreign Fanservice
- Hollywood Genetics: Families with darker hair, eyes, and skin having children with lighter hair, eyes, and skin.
- White girl Chased by Angry Natives in The Savage South, until she's captured and tied to a pole and carried to their village, where they gang raped her and chop her head off, or tie her between two poles, stab a knife into her vagina, and eat from there. They rip her clothes off upon capture or at the village before they do stuff to her. The savages have a thing for blue-eyed blonde women.
- Females impaled from their vagina up to their mouth while still alive.
- Out with a Bang
- Innocent Bystanders (women and children) end up in a Deadly Game as The Most Dangerous Game.
- Humans Are Warriors
- Blue-eyed blonde French Maid in fishnets and speaks Gratuitous French. Blue-eyed blonde suburban woman in French Maid Outfit with fishnets.
- Favors for the Sexy
- Teenage boys and strong muscular men in loincloths, bare-chested and barefoot. Especially Barbarian Heroes.
- A race of Green-Skinned Space Amazon Warriors that abduct woman and forced them to fight to the death and lose.
- Dark Action Girl telling the heroine she likes her because She Got Spunk.
- A Southern Belle calling another girl "sugar".
- Mars Needs Women for pleasure and sport.
- Tribe of huge muscular women method of executing "weak" outside women: Death by Snu-Snu!
- Girls in fishnets: punks, goths, showgirls, hookers, brothel mistresses.
- I Kiss Your Foot: A beautiful dominating powerful woman demands a pretty servant/slave/subordinate girl to kiss and lick her barefeet or boots, and enjoys every minute of her humiliation and then kicks her in the face. A mean ugly old woman ordering a pretty servant girl to kiss and lick her nasty barefeet.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder
- Attention Deficit... Huh?
- Covert Pervert: Though this might seem pretty mild, but I like to stare at blondes and girls with glasses.
- Big Eater: I'm starting to become one.
- Daydream Believer
- Mr. Imagination
- Raging Stiffie: I usually wake up with one. Sometimes I get them spontaneously whenever I think of (or see) sexy girls!
- Eating Lunch Alone: Often in school and college.
- A Date with Rosie Palms
- Nerds Are Virgins
- Nostalgia Filter: The 90's and early 2000's.
Links to my other pages:
My favorite tropes:
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover
- Fantasy Kitchen Sink: My universe has Aztec warriors, snake people, shadow creatures, demons, mutants, metahumans, pirates, angels, superheroes, God, pantheons of gods, two versions of the Grim Reaper, aliens, ninjas, time travel, supercomputers, witches, normal teen girls and mothers who can whoop-ass stronger opponents, magic, Ki, Conspiracy Theories, among others.
- Promoted Fanboy (I hope to be one someday, and perhaps run whatever asylum I like.)
- Armed With Canon
- Continuity Snarl
- Never Live It Down
- Intercontinuity Crossover
- Blue Eyes
- Blade on a Stick
- Laser Blade
- Kid Hero
- Story Arc
- Myth Arc
- Five-Episode Pilot
- Patchwork Fic
- All Monks Know Kung-Fu
- Spiritual Licensee
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead
- Differently Powered Individual
- Fantasy Pantheon
- Universe Bible
- Vague Age
- Starter Villain
- Badass Crew
- Battle Couple
- Universe Chronology
- Super Team
- Superhero Prevalence Stages
- Badass and Child Duo
- Everyone Can See It
- Color-Coded Elements
- Rebel Relaxation
- Hollywood Atlas
- The Clan
- Fountain of Expies
- Genre Shift
- Original Video Animation
- Raygun Gothic
- Secret War
- Earth Is the Center of the Universe
- Far East
- Sailor Earth
- Knight of Cerebus
- Low Fantasy
- Second Year Protagonist
- Junior High
- Super Human Trafficking
- One of Us
- Cosmopolitan Council
- Color-Coded Wizardry
- Nothing Is the Same Anymore
- National Stereotypes
- United Nations
- New World Order
- Amulet of Concentrated Awesome
- Crystal Dragon Jesus
- Five Races
- Dolled-Up Installment
- The Order
- Limited Social Circle
- The Generic Guy
- Audience Surrogate
- Nerf Arm
- Development Gag
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- The War Room
- Mindlink Mates
- Recycled: The Series
- Everytown, America
- Wacky Wayside Tribe
- Bad Guy Bar
- Bit Part Badguys
- Last Episode New Character
- Oddly Named Sequel 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Sequel Escalation
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel
- Sequel Non-Entity
- Standard Evil Empire Hierarchy
- Nebulous Criminal Conspiracy
- America Takes Over the World
- The Big Race
- Diabolus Ex Nihilo
- Generic Doomsday Villain
- Sword and Sorcerer
- Badass Princess
- Expansion Pack Past
- Exiled from Continuity
- Bounty Hunter
- Pointy Ears
- Knight, Knave and Squire
- Badass Long Robe
- N.G.O. Superpower
- Cliché Storm
- The Heavy
- The Hero's Journey
- OC Stand In
- Perky Goth
- Perky Female Minion
- Henshin Hero
- Social Circle Filler
- Outside Context Villain
- Patchwork World
- Mexicans Love Speedy Gonzales
- Evil Chancellor
- Broad Strokes
- Ascended Fanon
- Ascended Fanfic
- Legend Fades to Myth
- Creator Provincialism
- Dual Wielding
- Stock Series Finales
- Master Race
- Badass Longhair
- Forgotten Friend, New Foe
- Rival Turned Evil
- Humans Are White
- Public Domain Character
My favorite works:
Anime and Manga: