Commentary below the break is not mine unless noted.
- The Ace
- Berserk Button: While not to the usual extent of this trope, he is known to lose his temper when certain memes (IE Candlejack) are invoked.
- Catch-Phrase: "I need a drink..."
- Disclaimed. — Gest
- Cool Shades
- Deadpan Somethingorother
- Genius Bruiser
- Grumpy Bear
- Sophisticated as Hell
- The Stoic
- Magnificent Bastard - thus says MEEEE.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky. Hell yes.
- Only Sane Man
- The Smart Guy
- The Unfunny - says this goofball
Nornagest was one of the first tropers to populate the new pmwiki based forum. His knowledge in a great variety of subjects (derived, according to his own words, from a mild Wikipedia addiction), reasonable demeanor and dry wit earned him great respect among most circles in the fora. Aditionally, due to his professed hatred for internet memes, low tolerance for silliness, and usually serious attitude, he was unofficially dubbed "The Serious Troper". However, despite his reputation, Nornagest was actually a very amicable person; he despised pointless confrontation, could be frequently seen holding friendly conversations with other tropers, and even admitted to derive amusement from less serious activities such as Troper Shipping.
He was mostly seen around It Just Bugs Me, On-Topic Conversations and Yack Fest subforums.
Records of TV Tropes, Chapter V: The Forumgoers