This troper has created these pages:
Click Here For My Reviews!
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
Favorite Fight Scenes
- Airport Showdown (Captain America: Civil War)
- Brawl for Chaos Emeralds on Yoshi’s Island (Super Mario Bros. Z)
- The Battle of New York (The Avengers (2012))
- Final Battle (How to Train Your Dragon)
- Final Battle (How to Train Your Dragon 2)
- Round Table Fight (Ip Man 2)
- Twilight vs. Tirek (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, "Twilight’s Kingdom")
- Robot Riot (Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension)
- Clocktower and Traintop Battle (Spider-Man 2)
- Mr. Red vs. Mr. Green (Shock Series by Terkoiz and David “Geo” Borja)
Favorite Video Games
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Super Mario World
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Child of Light
- Cave Story
- Super Mario Galaxy
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- Star Fox 64
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- Rayman 2
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- Light Powers, Light 'em Up
- Electrokinesis, Lightning Powers, Shock and Awe
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Aerokinesis, Blow You Away
- Life Energy, Aura, Ki Manipulation, Faux Flame, Battle Aura, Aura Vision, Elemental Punch, Energy Ball, Kamehame Hadoken
- Teleportation, Thinking Up Portals
- Super Reflexes/Precision
- Darkness/Shadow Powers, Casting a Shadow
- Super Speed
- Sonic Powers, Sonic Scream
Tropes associated with Ninja857142:
- Blood Knight: I love martial arts and action scenes in fictional works. But I don't want to hurt anyone innocent.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Sometimes. Mostly because I daydream a lot, and can find it difficult to focus.
- Martial Pacifist: I'm a black belt, and I do enjoy a good sparring match. But I don't really want to hurt anybody if possible.
- The Quiet One: ...
- Sarcasm-Blind: I... have a hard time with this.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: Apparently, the works I enjoy fall on the more idealistic side.
- Socially-Awkward Hero: Well, I'm somewhat cautious in general, but I'm especially wary of social interaction. However, I love martial arts, and feel reasonably confident in a sparring match.